Author Topic: Shipping to Canada  (Read 288 times)

Offline slickshaft

• View Profile
Shipping to Canada
« on: January 27, 2017, 09:17 pm »
Kind of wondering what is up with my order.  Purchased an Everdrive N8 on Jan 14.  All I received was a PayPal receipt for payment to MJRGate Ltd.

I wrote an email to MJRGate a few days later with concern about the lack of confirmation, etc.

Received a reply from a "Dimtrij Derr" on Jan 18 ;
"Yes sorry. Something was wrong with the system and for a few days no confirmation mails there send. Your order is confirmed and is in work"

I'm not sure what that means.

Since then I had asked about tracking # and shipping confirmation.  I haven't heard back.

I'm just curious if the item was in stock, if it's been shipped.  If it wasn't in stock, is it being made?

Anyways, I just have more questions than answers at this point.  I know others have waited much longer for their orders. 

Thanks

Offline Junkyard Dave

• View Profile
Re: Shipping to Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 10:38 am »
Once they ship out items you'll get a tracking number which is included on your PayPal invoice. It'll be sent in a new mail. For example, here is my recent tracking number: RQ009049955CY.

You can enter it here to track it: http://www.track-trace.com/post

From his email I just assume maybe your order hasn't shipped yet, but it's been confirmed. There were delays (about two weeks on my end with Black Friday) from purchasing to shipping. I bought two Everdrives for the tracking information above, and they shipped in about two weeks after. Pretty sure I paid around the 5th. I bought a SD2SNES and GB Everdrive originally pre-Black Friday and they shipped within 2 days, so they're clearly swamped with Black Friday purchases. Once they ship it you'll receive emails.

I live in Canada, too (Edmonton to be exact) and it took about 19 business days to arrive. Once it's sent off to Canada (you can't track it anymore on the website above) you can't track it through Canada Post, so it's just a waiting game from there.

Hope this helped a bit.

Offline slickshaft

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 05:00 pm »
I received a notification email the following day, 28 Jan, that my item has been shipped and they provided me with a tracking #.    Great stuff.  Thank you.  I will follow up when i receive the parcel.

Offline slickshaft

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 02:22 am »
Still has not arrived.  Getting nervous.  Moving in two weeks.

Offline Makinx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 06:27 pm »
A month isn't unusual. I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

It took exactly 2 weeks for my package to arrive, from Eastern Europe to The Netherlands. Yours has to cross the Atlantic as well.

Hope you get it before moving!

Offline slickshaft

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 04:59 am »
it arrived today!  yes!! it's so hard to be patient sometimes.

Offline sansaman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 05:43 pm »
it arrived today!  yes!! it's so hard to be patient sometimes.

Hello,

How did the product arrive? Was it via Canadapost to the mailbox or direct delivered to the door?

Offline slickshaft

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 07:21 pm »
it came via Canada post.  Delivery was attempted, but I wasn't around so they left a card for me to pick it up at the post office.