Author Topic: EverDrive-N8 PRO bug reports.  (Read 33582 times)

Offline Great Hierophant

• View Profile
Re: EverDrive-N8 PRO bug reports.
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2021, 10:35 PM »
With an original Famicom, HVC-CPU-07 with a rev. E CPU and rev. E PPU, I have found that the Reset Delay function on to the N8 Pro's menu function does not work.  If you hold down the button, the console will eventually emit a buzz but not go back to the N8 Pro's menu, just the game.  The reset works normally and the Reset Delay function works in my other systems.
Check Out My Vintage Video Game & Computing Blog : http://nerdlypleasures.blogspot.com/

Offline Dochartaigh

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2021, 02:54 AM »
Crash 'n' the Boys - Street Challenge (USA).nes (MD5 Hash: b70707ecd4ec9b2fc1c41a1f45fe27e0)

Analogue NT Mini Noir (JB6.5), N8 Pro (OS 2.10)

Graphical glitch screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/HcVTV6z

I have graphics glitches pretty much any time after the start screen. One guaranteed glitch is to just hit "Start" all the way through (i.e. default choices) until you start a game. When it asks you if you want to go shopping choose "yes", and walk into the shop directly to your left and it'll glitch out on the shop menu (as pictured a couple times above).

SAME exact rom plays perfect through the Analogue NT mini Noir's jailbreak.

**EDIT, just updated N8 Pro to OS 2.11 and still have same issues (going into store was fine but then glitched right after, and on 3x screens before you could even start the game were glitchy too).
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 03:18 AM by Dochartaigh »

Offline BarbieOnWeed

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2021, 06:43 PM »
Crash 'n' the Boys - Street Challenge (USA).nes (MD5 Hash: b70707ecd4ec9b2fc1c41a1f45fe27e0)

Analogue NT Mini Noir (JB6.5), N8 Pro (OS 2.10)

Graphical glitch screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/HcVTV6z

I have graphics glitches pretty much any time after the start screen. One guaranteed glitch is to just hit "Start" all the way through (i.e. default choices) until you start a game. When it asks you if you want to go shopping choose "yes", and walk into the shop directly to your left and it'll glitch out on the shop menu (as pictured a couple times above).

SAME exact rom plays perfect through the Analogue NT mini Noir's jailbreak.

**EDIT, just updated N8 Pro to OS 2.11 and still have same issues (going into store was fine but then glitched right after, and on 3x screens before you could even start the game were glitchy too).

No problem with Analogue NT Mini Noir (JB6.6)

Offline Dochartaigh

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2021, 07:46 PM »

No problem with Analogue NT Mini Noir (JB6.6)
[/quote]

Do you have any issues with JB6.6? I held off on that since people with the non-pro N8 (which also gets used around here) didn't work on 6.6 but was fine on 6.5, and I lost track of what or IF that was ever fixed (and no update of a 6.7 jailbreak was released after that... so I assume the problem still stands).