Author Topic: Everdrive v1 VERSION 2.5 - only displays black screen  (Read 2264 times)

Offline joao paulo goncalves

• View Profile
Everdrive v1 VERSION 2.5 - only displays black screen
« on: October 04, 2016, 10:03 PM »
How are you?

I hope everyone is okay!

I'm a product of you since 2011, I had never had problems, however, during a session of games when I began to carry the game cartridge caught and had to shut down. When I turn back my video game (Mega Drive - tec toy) the cartridge Everdrive model V1 version 2.5 now provides only a black screen, could not access the menu, or perform the repair process. Researched in various sources and found technical assistance in my country only a local distributor (rnbtech.com.br/loja), he asked me if I come in contact with you to verify the possibility of repair on my cartridge.
I live in Brazil, how do I send to you guys check the problem and what the repair value?

I count with your comprehension

Joao Paulo Gonçalves

Offline lord_raymon

• View Profile

Offline faari

• View Profile
Re: Everdrive v1 VERSION 2.5 - only displays black screen
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 10:26 PM »
I've only had my Mega Everdrive since Christmas so I haven't tried any Japanese Mega Drive games yet.  I wasn't aware that they would have to be patched to work on my US Genesis.  I guess I've been spoiled by my Turbo Everdrive which plays US TG-16 games on my Japanese Core Grafx without any type of patching.  Not a complaint really, just something I didn't know.