Author Topic: SD2SNES, Super Everdrive v1 & Super Everdrive v2 diferences  (Read 42282 times)

Offline Fmamarksman

• View Profile
Re: SD2SNES, Super Everdrive v1 & Super Everdrive v2 diferences
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 05:13 PM »
Something that we all need to know. lol
"Father of the four winds fill my sails, cross the sea of years. With no provision, but an open face along the straits of fear."

Offline bidou67

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 10:21 PM »
SD2SNES is the best realy !! I have SD2SNES REV F and work perfetc  , the rest on linker is means  :-\

Offline tic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 12:53 PM »
V1 have only 200 file límit in a folder and is very slow, specially when you are in  a Game with bat, and change to another ,then saving to sd card can take several minutes+ reflasing. I not sure if v2 is more faster. But i buy the sd2nes and   i very happy so i probably sell the v1. When i buy It sd2snes not exist.

I tell that because  is not write in the first Page  info.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 12:54 PM by tic »

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 04:12 AM »
V1 have only 200 file límit in a folder and is very slow, specially when you are in  a Game with bat, and change to another ,then saving to sd card can take several minutes+ reflasing. I not sure if v2 is more faster. But i buy the sd2nes and   i very happy so i probably sell the v1. When i buy It sd2snes not exist.

I tell that because  is not write in the first Page  info.

I own all versions and I must say V1 was always my favourite one despite the limit there is something nostalgic on seeing kbs load across a green bar, takes me back to the old windows era seeing that each time.

What is weird is the issue the V1 had oddly tied in on the later versions of other everdrive's namely the GB X7 having no file limit but causes the folders to always open up too fast meaning the game inside do not have time to display for a few seconds. This was averted in older versions where the device would freeze for a while in time to load up the folder to display everything properly.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!