Author Topic: missing Turbo Everdrive - please help!  (Read 786 times)

Offline IrishNinja

• Half-man, half-amazing
  • The flowers are still standing
    • View Profile
    • Hondo's Bar
missing Turbo Everdrive - please help!
« on: January 03, 2019, 07:59 AM »
hey all -

my significant other ordered me a Turbo Everdrive (the last one i needed!) for black friday, and it shipped out 12/7...getting kinda worried since it's not here and tracking stopped once it left Ukraine. 

order # is BWLAAROEV, can anyone help me out here?  thanks in advance!

Offline toadhall

• View Profile
Re: missing Turbo Everdrive - please help!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 10:28 AM »
Mine shipped out on 11/26 (bought during the Black Friday sales) and I only received the package today. There was a long period of silence after it left Ukraine and the tracking number only started getting updated again a few days ago.

So your parcel is probably still in transit somewhere. I wouldn't worry about it just yet. It's the slow season for global shipping right now. Hope you get it soon though!

Offline TheRealBlues

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 02:21 AM »
The American government is shut down right now, too. So, that probably has something to do with it as well, perhaps?

Offline KillaMaaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 03:33 AM »
Shouldn't be, according to USPS they're an independent entity not federal tax funded and thus aren't affected by the shutdown.
I'd be curious to know how soon/late I can expect mine as well.... last I've gotten any updates, USPS says "processed through a facility in KIEV PI-2, UKRAINE at 10:28 pm on December 29, 2018", and Ukraine's postal service says "Departure from outward office of exchange (29.12.2018 22:28:00)" (seems both messages refer to the same event?)
I know it's only been 11 days since then but meh I am impatient and excited for my ED to get here XD

Offline KillaMaaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 08:43 PM »
Mine just changed! :D
It has just switched as of this morning to "processed through a facility in New York"

Just have patience, it will most certainly get to you.