Author Topic: How long must I wait?  (Read 710 times)

Offline austodd

• View Profile
How long must I wait?
« on: January 18, 2019, 09:32 PM »
My girlfriend ordered a Master EverDrive X7 on Black Friday as a Christmas gift for me.  We are still awaiting delivery.  Last update on UKRPOSHTA was December 5th.  We are in the United States.  How much longer do we have to wait for delivery?

Offline Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
Re: How long must I wait?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 05:25 AM »
My girlfriend ordered a Master EverDrive X7 on Black Friday as a Christmas gift for me.  We are still awaiting delivery.  Last update on UKRPOSHTA was December 5th.  We are in the United States.  How much longer do we have to wait for delivery?
2-3 weeks usually. Krikzz sends them using USPS registered mail, which is then transported by way of lock and key and transported seperately from the rest of the mail. It also has to be inspected by Customs agents, and since the government is shutdown, they can't inspect the mail. I'd be surprised if you get it all by the end of this month. I would highly recommend getting a cart from Stone Age Gamer next time, as they ship from Ohio.
Owned Everdrives: Everdrive MD, Mega Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB X5, Turbo Everdrive, Super Everdrive, Everdrive GBA

Misc Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline wolfpacleader1986

• View Profile
Re: How long must I wait?
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 02:18 PM »
It also has to be inspected by Customs agents, and since the government is shutdown, they can't inspect the mail. I'd be surprised if you get it all by the end of this month. I would highly recommend getting a cart from Stone Age Gamer next time, as they ship from Ohio.

Not completely true as I just got in my OSSC from the UK and it passed though ISC New York just fine. They just work without pay as they are essential services like TSA and Border Patrol. As for Stone Age Gamer, they are currently backlogged 3 to 6 weeks on most if not all of Krikzz’s carts. I have three carts ordered, over $600, and after two weeks I’m still waiting. From what Stone Age Gamer told me, there was apparently issues at the factory where the carts are made which is why I made that post to ask Krikzz what he knew about that as over 200 orders have yet to be filled and that is a huge number without at least some status update. Talking with Stone Age Gamer’s customer service, they seem to be more frustrated than I am(I ordered knowing the short delay). Add to that that Krikzz and Amazon seem to be the only place to get these carts at current time. So, my question is more how does Krikzz have carts yet Stone Age Gamer is waiting on over 200 orders and don’t have boards sent to them yet?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:21 PM by wolfpacleader1986 »