Author Topic: All carts out of stock?  (Read 5412 times)

Offline crabfists

• View Profile
All carts out of stock?
« on: April 21, 2019, 03:40 PM »
Was browsing the site hoping to buy an Everdrive GB but I’ve noticed all carts are out of stock. Is Krikzz just having a holiday?  :)

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing™ inside
    • View Profile
Re: All carts out of stock?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 05:38 AM »
I think he is fixing the payment gateway problems.
And so I go fast.

Offline Dax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 05:40 AM »
I think it is indeed payment gateway problems. A few days ago there was a banner up the top of the main page that said there were technical difficulties, but it's disappeared now.

Hopefully won't be long until things are back, I'm looking forward to picking up my first EverDrive 64.

Offline coolfdu1

• YoLo
    • View Profile
    • www.retroeverdrive.com
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 02:32 PM »
Hello.

I think his website was hacked, and all users passwords stoled. My username/password have been resetted on this forum, while I never did that.

Also, I did received a phissy email, in my spam box.
Title: Become a dealer

*Dear F. Duquette, we want to offer you acoount in our KMS system if you
want to buy or products like dealer. We accept only bank transfer to our
bank account. You will receive all prices like throught web site. Hope
to deal with you. Feel free to ask any questions.*

*The bank transfer part, looks like a big fraud.*
Also, the looks totally unprofesionnal, and with mistakes :_

Also, now, I'm seeing some unauthorized/fraud transactions on one of my c/c that is used exclusively to buy Krikzz item$, and absolutely no other items*** WTF???

BIG FRAUD*** Alert :( for everyone. *** Update: no fraud, everything's okay

If anyone else can confirm ???
Thanks.

***Update***

Thanks for the update. That's good news, for the continuity of this project.  I've been selling EverDrive cartridge on eBay for more than 3 years. @krikzz: Looking forward, doing business together. Please cont@ct me at fdu1

Would like to be added as official dealer.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 05:41 AM by coolfdu1 »

Offline Marteicos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 11:42 PM »
I don't think it was the entire server or else there will be much more people with the problem, but we can't discard the possibility of a hack.

I suggest the everyone that used a card here, please check them out.

Offline Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 04:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/krikzz/status/1126169131458465792

This is why. It's because of problems with payment and processing.

It'll be much better in the long term this way, because shipping will be MUCH faster from local distributors, instead of having to ship from Ukraine.

EDIT: From Discord
Here’s the reason he’s no longer selling on krikzz.com
“I changed main distributing company, and they going to setup shop outside of krikzz.com. I hoped it all will be faster, but it taken more time than i expect. Actually i did never sell anything personally, except like very early in 2010, too much boring  paper work (:”
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:00 PM by Missingno255 »
Owned Everdrives: Everdrive MD, Mega Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB X5, Turbo Everdrive, Super Everdrive, Everdrive GBA

Misc Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline Ordane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 06:16 PM »

It'll be much better in the long term this way, because shipping will be MUCH faster from local distributors, instead of having to ship from Ukraine.

100% NO. There is no reseller where I am that sells the Everdrive model that I want. I'd prefer to order it from Ukraine, wait, and get it. Also this means Kritzz gets the money directly

Offline Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45 PM »

100% NO. There is no reseller where I am that sells the Everdrive model that I want. I'd prefer to order it from Ukraine, wait, and get it. Also this means Kritzz gets the money directly
Your loss then, as that's not happening anymore pal.

“I changed main distributing company, and they going to setup shop outside of krikzz.com. I hoped it all will be faster, but it taken more time than i expect. Actually i did never sell anything personally, except like very early in 2010, too much boring  paper work (:”
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:01 PM by Missingno255 »
Owned Everdrives: Everdrive MD, Mega Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB X5, Turbo Everdrive, Super Everdrive, Everdrive GBA

Misc Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline Ordane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 06:14 PM »

Your loss then, as that's not happening anymore pal.

You mean loss to krikzz and the company since orders will not be available to each country now? What about the markup price for each reseller?

Offline Marteicos

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 11:16 PM »
Are we going to see future black friday discounts?

Offline Sticky

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 03:29 PM »
I preordered a SD2SNES Pro from one of the Krikzz retailers and noticed they were on 'pre-order' with deliveries to apparently take place from 3-4 weeks. I came here now though and notice that there are messages going back over a month ago. Has anything been manufactured since then?

Realistically, does anyone know how long I can expect to wait? I'm really looking forward to getting a Pro but I'm not sure if I can keep the money I spent on the cart tied up in a pre-order if it's going to be several months, when the retailer said a month... Is there any news I'm missing somewhere?

Hopefully all is well soon.

Offline Delta81

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 05:26 PM »
I mean, if I can voice my opinion at all, it now makes it both substantially more difficult and expensive to procure EverDrives here in Australia. There are basically no vendors here that don't mark up the EverDrives at an exorbitant price, let alone have them in stock in the first place. This store was basically the only place to purchase them at both a reasonable price and in bulk - I don't mind that it took forever to ship here to Aus.

While Krikzz has no obligation to sell to us directly, and he is free to market his products however he wishes, it seems as though he is making it increasingly difficult to access his carts. I know that here in Australia, if it's going to cost us $300+ AUD just for a single EverDrive, there will certainly be people who turn to 3rd party and fake EverDrives, just because the authentic one is too expensive. I will personally wait and hope to find a better deal (however long that may be), because I'd rather support Krikzz and not some Chinese 3rd Party, but I can see this being a trend.

Again, Krikzz is free to do what he likes and if he doesn't want to run the store anymore, that's completely fine. I'm just voicing my displeasure in the hopes that my opinion is noted as one of many. It just feels like he's turning his back on people living in less accessible countries, because now the supply here is greatly reduced. The only way I could see this working is if there become significantly more vendors, and he imposes some kind of price cap on them (highly unlikely).

Offline bahsura

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2019, 02:17 AM »
I agree with the sentiment. Here in Mexico the 6 dollar shipping fee from Krikzz store was more than acceptable. Sure, it took 40 days, but it always arrived well. I ordered at least a dozen of carts from his store in the last 3 years, even for friends or family members.

StoneAgeGamer for example charges around 22 bucks to ship to mex and that's for just one cart, and most other stores don't even bother to ship to Mexico. It's like the previous user posted, this will only make it harder for the customers in "unpopular" countries to get their hands on an everdrive... so sad.

Offline nidku53

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 02:43 AM »
I live in Thailand I used to order 2 cartridges with krikzz. Delivery and travel time are not delayed. But now I have to go through amazon because there are no sales representatives in Thailand. Amazon and some sellers refused to send products to Asia. We have to look for other seller on ebay that makes krikzz product more expensive.

Now it's more difficult to order a krikzz cartridges, but it's very easy. To order clone cartridges because they are both reseller and aliexpress website, taobao ready to send clone cartridges to sell worldwide at a price And very cheap shipping
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:51 AM by nidku53 »