Author Topic: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)  (Read 126688 times)

Offline LiquidPolicenaut

• View Profile
Re: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2018, 08:05 PM »
Man, those hex editor codes for the PC-E CD games are awesome! Thank you so much!!

If possible, would you be able to find the same type of hacks for the following:

Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire - Infinite Energy/Invincibility
Valis -  Legend of a Fantasm Soldier- Infinte Energy/Invincibility

And, I know a code was created for Infinite Energy in Akumajou Dracula X, but would it be possible to create an Invincibility code for it?

Offline couponescc1986

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2018, 04:52 AM »
May I ask Everyone or anyone

Where may I obtain the pcecheat.zip link or file

Since the link no longer active

Thanks you in advance whoever may help me

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2019, 05:44 AM »
May I ask Everyone or anyone

Where may I obtain the pcecheat.zip link or file

Since the link no longer active

Thanks you in advance whoever may help me

Hi couponescc1986.

As it would be too time consuming to go through the hassle of inputting the entirety of each game, and lets face it finding the equivalent of the TurboGrafx16 games provided being the alternative PC Engine counterparts a good while.

I will do you one better and give you the entirety of the set patched by myself... keep in mind though that the lack of titles being fully displayed (If any do happen to) in the roms is due to the limit of my Super Card SD having a maximum amount of text that could be displayed on the screen before being cut off. You can by all means rename them back as you please and hope this becomes of use for you - Richard

http://www.rapidshare.com.cn/azDJO5T
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline librajo

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2019, 08:16 AM »
Anyone has a valid IPS for Daimakaimura (Ghouls n Ghosts for SGX)? Can't find anything...

Seconding this request.  :)

I found these on various forums, but have no idea how this would apply to the Turbo Everdrive:

invincible: FFCB58:01 #]

{ -, 1, 0, 1, 0xF82AE8, 20, "Invincible" }
{ -, 1, 0, 1, 0xF82B5A, 3, "Have Gold Armor" }

AND

[6d9ff6f70608166c88fd2553d44ca17a] Daimakaimura (J) (SGX)
R A 1 L 0 001f0b5b 03 INFINITE LIVES

R A 1 L 0 001f0b58 01 NEVER LOSE ARMOR
R A 1 L 0 001f0b5a 02 NEVER LOSE ARMOR

R A 1 L 0 001f0b58 01 ALWAYS HAVE GOLD ARMOR
R A 1 L 0 001f0b5a 02 ALWAYS HAVE GOLD ARMOR

Offline J-E

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 15, 2019, 09:32 AM »
it seems that the link is dead, could it be fixed please?

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2019, 01:55 PM »
it seems that the link is dead, could it be fixed please?

Re-added back up on Sendspace should last for a while longer, need the TG16 variant of hacks instead of the matched up PC Engine ones provided below? I would need a way to get PCEAdvance working... info on my findings below to make this possible.

Sendspace link of patched games - https://www.sendspace.com/file/s28my8

A Useful guide on what each game would be to your memory on TG-16 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/oymzgv

Findings on a way to see if TG-16 games can run on a GBA meaning TG-16 hacks can come - http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=8889.0

Side note: In the "Same Game Different Name" text document provided I really stopped checking each game after "Dragon Egg" which is why the last remaining effects on what each games hack gives was really rushed... such as R-Type that said Infinite Lives when it should have said Invincibility (Which also had a weird history as it was patched via the Taisang rom as others crashed or froze midway hence the No Intro). Originally it was hard enough finding the equivalent of each game on gamefaqs but in the future I'll likely redo what Infinite Energy is because to me if you go through stuff it was known as "Invincibility" and Infinite health is where you can still get hit and flicker but take no damage.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:09 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

Offline J-E

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2019, 02:07 PM »
thank you

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2019, 09:58 PM »
Just breezed through R-Type on the PC Engine with hacks I received this mission code DHL-9779-NJ it was with the Taisang version but it should work just as good with the normal Japan one (No idea why these exist though) anyways as you know if after downloading my pre-patched PCE folder there was no hack for R-Type Part-2 infact it doesen't even exist on gamefaqs so I decided to make a quick summery of how it works... hope this is of use to those who want to try and complete the 2nd hard part which by default gives you no boosts or power ups at all at the start (The TG-16 one apparently merges both parts into one so this code cannot be used sadly though thankfully the extra credits sourced from gamefaqs can work on that game instead)

R-Type Part-2 - At the title screen press Run and Select together then enter DHL-9779-NJ as a mission code, you will start with the best version of maxed out weapons (Red and Blue beam and Red and Blue shield lasers, two shields and missiles carried over from my pre made hack of the Taisang R-Type with the intro removed) but your speed will remain defaulted at the slowest till the S items are collected but thankfully due to the beam it will 1 shot kill most enemies but still be carful on the long worm enemies in stage 5 at the start also keep in mind if you get hit you loose everything until resetting and entering the password again! Happy gaming everyone ^^

Interesting Tip: While going through the enemy's barrage of attacks a lot of the time thanks to the front weapon and the two shields you can just fly into the enemy fire (Am not sure on the ones that shoot lasers at you) also when facing the boss do not change your weapon type as for some reason the beam breaks through the bubbles so quick on the 1st boss (Especially with turbo fire on) that it just runs away before you even kill it xD

Interesting Tip 2: The Taisang rom of R-Type Part-2 with the above code will always give the player speed ups instead of power ups, if used on the official R-Type Part-2 that doesen't say Taisang it gives the player power ups preventing the player reaching max speed of S item collectables... I guess they did this to make the game easier or was it something else???

*Of course the above could just be RNG of what item you get but it seems a lot more common on the Taisang version at least to me*

Lastly just expect the odd typos of NTSC RUN instead of PUSH RUN BUTTON at the continue screen (At least on the Taisang version which may be why it's different am not sure if it's an official HUCARD or not)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 10:55 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed: