Author Topic: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)  (Read 169798 times)

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
Re: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2020, 09:44 PM »
Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (J)
Code: [Select]
Infinite Money
9DCA29BD05 > BDCA29BD05
9DCB29BD06 > BDCB29BD06
9DCC2960A5 > BDCC2960A5
9DCA29A501 > BDCA29A501
9DCB29A502 > BDCB29A502
9DCC292038 > BDCC292038

This does not let you have max money. But it prevents you from losing money from shops or death.

Do you by any chance have a invulnerability code for this one, I know their is a button input that makes you not take damage but it took me forever to memorize and execute.

Oh wait a sec I think their was two variations of Nekketsu games on PC Engine aside from CD ones I think one had the end name of Ran and the other said Tou.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 09:46 PM by Richardragon87 »
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline Nigoli

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2020, 09:54 PM »
This is what I wanted to do initially. But it's another one of those types of games where the programming makes it so it also gives enemies Infinite Health too. Makes you and enemies a lot harder to die.

Hacking through money made more sense for an approach. Doesn't make much of a grinding experience this way, and you can be as strong as you want to be buying different types of food and items. I really wish I could have done infinite health though.

Offline mandoju

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2020, 04:27 PM »
Hi,

I need Invincibility codes for Heavy Unit (J) from PC engine, thanks ;)

Offline Nigoli

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 21, 2020, 02:17 AM »
Hi,

Heavy Unit (J)
Invincibility
5C2DF:B1
5C8A4:B1

Here you go. I gave this a shot. Let me know how it works for you. I beat the game and didn't die once. Using the No-Intro dump.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 02:22 AM by Nigoli »

Offline mandoju

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2020, 04:26 PM »
Hi,

Heavy Unit (J)
Invincibility
5C2DF:B1
5C8A4:B1

Thanks man! Work perfect with this rom...

Heavy Unit (Japan)

Languages    Size    CRC32            Region    Serial
Japanese    384K    EB923DE5    Japan    TP01004

Invincibility
5C2DF:B1  40090891 > 400908B1
5C8A4:B1  8D090491 > 8D0904B1

Here you go. I gave this a shot. Let me know how it works for you. I beat the game and didn't die once. Using the No-Intro dump.

Offline mandoju

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 16, 2020, 08:52 PM »
Hi,

I need Invincibility codes for Rock-On (J) from PC engine, thanks...  :-[

Offline Nigoli

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2020, 09:08 PM »
I didn't forget about you. Been busy. Tried to do Override, but it's beyond me atm. Need to work on that more.

I had success with Rock-On though!

Rock-On (J)
Invincibility
103DF:AD

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2020, 10:21 PM »
I didn't forget about you. Been busy. Tried to do Override, but it's beyond me atm. Need to work on that more.

Rock-On (J)
Invincibility

Aw wow all of these amazing new discovered invincibility codes are being made available for PC Engine roms and I haven't been able to get any of them to work since the original Kyle list that I patched and played each and everyone of them on my now obsolete unworking Super Card SD, if only someone found a way to make PC Engine roms run on a GBA I'd love to give these a test run (Preade paks can play all the games but vanilla ones cannot run nor those with hacks)... if only a Coregrafx mini hack came soon but hasn't come soon enough... sigh...

I think I remember playing Overide and patching it a long time ago but it had no invulnerability code if I recall, I dreamed of having a invincibility hack of any shoot em up on that device would have been Darius Alpha as the one I played a long time ago for Plus made me wish it could have patched to that one too but to no luck it didn't. I'd love to one day play a hack of every shmup on this device with a invincibility code when the mini's get hacked someday as I am using pre existing in game button codes so far and the only one that I could work was Fantasy Zone with its button command after each stage.

It seems by the time someone figured out to patch these type of games to work on a GBA I would have likely made every SNES rom work on a GBA way before that...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 10:28 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

Offline Nigoli

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2020, 12:50 AM »
I'll have to take a look at the Darius games at some point. The Shmups make it so unappealing for the system because there's so many of them. lol. I use a TerraOnion SSDS3 with a Core Graphx I. I usually like making my own patches because there's currently no cheat support for the device. I wish it would happen some day because it would save lots of room on my SD Card.

Fantasy Zone sounds like it'll be fun to hack if it's uses a button code.

I made some other codes for other games a little while ago. Mainly CD games. Just been busy with other things outside of PC Engine stuff lately.

Update: Wow. This code looks like a pain in the ass to enter in every time. lol
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 12:55 AM by Nigoli »

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2020, 02:01 AM »
I'll have to take a look at the Darius games at some point. The Shmups make it so unappealing for the system because there's so many of them. lol. I use a TerraOnion SSDS3 with a Core Graphx I. I usually like making my own patches because there's currently no cheat support for the device. I wish it would happen some day because it would save lots of room on my SD Card.

Fantasy Zone sounds like it'll be fun to hack if it's uses a button code.

I made some other codes for other games a little while ago. Mainly CD games. Just been busy with other things outside of PC Engine stuff lately.

Update: Wow. This code looks like a pain in the ass to enter in every time. lol

Lol their are dozens I think I managed to clear the Coregrafx mini ones with the save and load function on Aldeynes, Cho Aniki, Dragon Spirit and Fantasy Zone (Was a bit easier with the button code) Galaga 88 while on the Turbografx side I managed to clear R-Type and Psycosis.

While I have prepared a konami code input for the gradius games and a state save with all power ups collected in both Salamander variants too for later when I get up to them...

And yeah the code is a pain to input it has so many repeated button commands with the direction after the I and II then the number goes up with each direction you do it, the chime sound works on both the default PCE Game and even the Arcade remake exclusive to the mini... side note I noticed the Arcade remake made sure that your power ups do not drain when you use them but they still kept the bar meter.

As the original game they deplete even if you do not fire with them when they are selected from the shop or switch balloons, by default you would normally loose a life or go back to your normal weapon after a short while as the invincilibily input is in play the weapon stays throught the whole playthrough I think though I didn't risk buying them on my 1st 2 save state attempts incase they ran out which I'll likely replay on my Coregrafx mini and correct that for a save state where all stuff gets bought next time I am on it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 02:06 AM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

Offline mandoju

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 28, 2020, 01:20 AM »

Rock-On (J)
Invincibility

Thanks man! The code works like a charm  :-* You is the best  8)

Offline mandoju

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 31, 2020, 04:14 PM »
Hi,

I need Invincibility for Tenseiryuu - Saint Dragon (Japan) :).

Thanks a lot, Jorge Rio de Janeiro Brazil

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2020, 04:49 AM »
Hi,

I need Invincibility for Tenseiryuu - Saint Dragon (Japan) :).

Thanks a lot, Jorge Rio de Janeiro Brazil

Despite me providing a hack that gives infinite lives their is a in button game code that gives you invincibility, sadly gamefaqs or TCRF doesn't make it specific enough so here is my solution to get it to work...

Method 1 (Done in regular gameplay)
-----------------------------------------

In gameplay, place one finger near the Up button then hold down both Run and Select to reset the game. Just as the screen flashes black before the title screen appears again quickly let go of both buttons and press the Up button then keep holding Up as you press Run then let go of both buttons when you see the cutscene of the dragon rising from the ground then when the stage appears and the dragon starts moving forwards to the right head towards the 1st enemy and collide into it and you will be invincible for the whole game.

Method 2 (Done from the title screen itself)
------------------------------------------------

At the title screen use your left hand and place one finger next to the Up button on your controller but don't press it yet, instead use your right hand and press the run button with one finger and then select with the other while still holding down the run button. This will cause the game to reset itself now when you have pressed run and select quickly let go of the run and select buttons before the title screen shows, and quickly hold the up button then press run once then release both buttons you see the cutscene of the dragon rising into the sky then when the gameplay begins fly straight into the 1st enemy you see and you will go through them thus making you invincible for the entire game!

Extra tip
----------

It may sound confusing you only need to hold the up button until the title screen changes after resetting the game once it doesn't need to be held when Tensiryuu goes all the way up the screen or in gameplay you will have the code activated, also you cannot pick up power ups in this state.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 05:36 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

Offline TheShadowRunner

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2020, 01:35 AM »
There's a bug with Dragon Spirit 's invincibility, instead of the ending there's a black screen :/
No such issue with Dragon Saber.

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2020, 01:46 AM »
There's a bug with Dragon Spirit 's invincibility, instead of the ending there's a black screen :/
No such issue with Dragon Saber.

That bug is actually due to the value being the same as the 100 continues button input code, when it happened on my Coregrafx Mini I had to get back to the grindstone and do it again as it had save states at least and it's creepy isn't it... the screen stretches and then nothing appears ><

Has been years since I used those hacks so I can't remember if I ever beat dragon spirit to notice that xD

Post changed: