Author Topic: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)  (Read 174187 times)

Offline kapitostes

• View Profile
Re: PC Engine Cheat Codes (Requests go here as well)
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2020, 01:45 AM »
Hi.
You could re-upload the file pcecheat.zip

I have succeeded. here I put it again.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160314023349/http://srktt.com/files/pcecheat.zip

Thank you
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 02:01 AM by kapitostes »

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 25, 2020, 09:38 PM »
Hi.
You could re-upload the file pcecheat.zip

I have succeeded. here I put it again.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160314023349/http://srktt.com/files/pcecheat.zip

Thank you

I can't even remember what pcecheat.zip was, was it just the file that contained all of the GGGuy application and the text document that had what you inputted to make the codes.. sad to say my Windows 10 barred UCON64 from me if that was what it was called that was a application that let you check values were correct before patching the rom, any one added gets removed by their virus checker but thankfully I still have it on my newer laptop that doesn't have that issue.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 21, 2020, 05:43 AM »
Hi, can I patch .pce roms through Game Genie Guy the same way I do Megadrive and Master System games?!
If so can anyone give me GG codes for the following PC Engine .pce game roms please?!

P.s, I'm using Ootake emulator which (as you know) loads .pce roms.

Outrun - infy time
The Kung Fu - infy energy
Space Harrier - infy lives
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2020, 08:01 PM »
Hi, can I patch .pce roms through Game Genie Guy the same way I do Megadrive and Master System games?!
If so can anyone give me GG codes for the following PC Engine .pce game roms please?!

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

If I recall 3 of those 4 already have codes in the readme folder however The Kung Fu needs the hold run and select input and inputting a directional code into the start of the title screen to reach a screen which lets you have infinite energy as the codes don't do it.
Worst of this input will not work on the new Mini's that came out as it removed the feature of pressing run and select as it brings up the save state menu instead though I have managed to reset it with presses it doesn't work like the real hardware did.

Post changed:

In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 21, 2020, 09:15 PM »

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

If I recall 3 of those 4 already have codes in the readme folder however The Kung Fu needs the hold run and select input and inputting a directional code into the start of the title screen to reach a screen which lets you have infinite energy as the codes don't do it.
Worst of this input will not work on the new Mini's that came out as it removed the feature of pressing run and select as it brings up the save state menu instead though I have managed to reset it with presses it doesn't work like the real hardware did.

Read me folder?! I can't seem to see that mate, I found a "pc cheat" folder on this forum containing a load of pc engine patched games but they are all .IPS files which are not recognised by the "Ootek" emulator.

Anyway, update  :)   After opening GGGuy ap, I noticed a file full of PCE codes to use on the GG device (silly me for not seeing it), Shinobi infy lives = 18483:AD, Outrun infy time = 338B7:A5, Space Harrier = 73F1:A5,...so now these 3 games are patched and cheats enabled.
Sadly no infy energy code for either The Kung Fu or China Warrior, can you or someone on here provide me with the GG code/s I need, my emulator is not recognising the joypad input code to enable game cheat, a patched version will get round that chaps  :)

Thank you.

P.s, why do I have to keep answering around 4 questions every time I want to reply or post?1 It's really over the top and frustrating, is there a quicker way round?!

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 21, 2020, 10:14 PM »

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

Read me folder?! I can't seem to see that mate, I found a "pc cheat" folder on this forum containing a load of pc engine patched games but they are all .IPS files which are not recognised by the "Ootek" emulator.

Anyway, update  :)   After opening GGGuy ap, I noticed a file full of PCE codes to use on the GG device (silly me for not seeing it), Shinobi infy lives = 18483:AD, Outrun infy time = 338B7:A5, Space Harrier = 73F1:A5,...so now these 3 games are patched and cheats enabled.
Sadly no infy energy code for either The Kung Fu or China Warrior, can you or someone on here provide me with the GG code/s I need, my emulator is not recognising the joypad input code to enable game cheat, a patched version will get round that chaps  :)

Thank you.

P.s, why do I have to keep answering around 4 questions every time I want to reply or post?1 It's really over the top and frustrating, is there a quicker way round?!

Readme = Pcecheat is the readme folder I just usually refer that as it as it's a notepad document. And I wonder why the folder contained IPS files for the PCEcheats I am certain my one called "Super Famicom Turbo" had all the games patched already retry this folder set... https://www.sendspace.com/file/wrcsn1

As for China Warrior or The Kung Fu it's a pretty basic input all you do is: Upon start up where you would either see the Hudson logo or the title screen gently hold down select and run which should reset the game then when the title screen shows release pressing down the run button and press up once then release pressing down he select button and press up 3 times, then press right 6 times, down 2 times and left 2 times to get to a invincibility menu.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 10:19 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2020, 10:30 PM »

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

Thank you.

Readme = Pcecheat is the readme folder I just usually refer that as it as it's a notepad document. And I wonder why the folder contained IPS files for the PCEcheats I am certain my one called "Super Famicom Turbo" had all the games patched already retry this folder set... https://www.sendspace.com/file/wrcsn1

As for China Warrior or The Kung Fu it's a pretty basic input all you do is: Upon start up where you would either see the Hudson logo or the title screen gently hold down select and run which should reset the game then when the title screen shows release pressing down the run button and press up once then release pressing down he select button and press up 3 times, then press right 6 times, down 2 times and left 2 times to get to a invincibility menu.

I'll give it another shot buddy but I'm not confident as I'm using an Ibuffalo Snes controller on the Ootek emulator, it maybe something to do with that which is resulting in that input not working, a GG code patch would be much easier if one is knocking about?!
I'll get back to you :-)

P.s, my laptop doesn't seem to want to download that link you posted, just does nothing when clicking "download", don't want to risk deactivating my virus protector if It's that causing the download to fail.

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2020, 11:42 PM »

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

Thank you.

I'll give it another shot buddy but I'm not confident as I'm using an Ibuffalo Snes controller on the Ootek emulator, it maybe something to do with that which is resulting in that input not working, a GG code patch would be much easier if one is knocking about?!

P.s, my laptop doesn't seem to want to download that link you posted, just does nothing when clicking "download", don't want to risk deactivating my virus protector if It's that causing the download to fail.

Even with the virus protector it just opens up a random window which is just closed by clicking on the X button then when you click the downlaod again it provides the link, it has been passed in other messages and has been confirmed to be downloadable so it varies.

Post changed:

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 22, 2020, 12:31 AM »

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

Thank you.

Even with the virus protector it just opens up a random window which is just closed by clicking on the X button then when you click the downlaod again it provides the link, it has been passed in other messages and has been confirmed to be downloadable so it varies.

Yep got it now thanks, I downloaded it as administrator, can't believe "The Kung Fu/China Warrior" Isn't in there, I expected that to have been GG'd :-(

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 22, 2020, 01:38 AM »

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

Thank you.

Yep got it now thanks, I downloaded it as administrator, can't believe "The Kung Fu/China Warrior" Isn't in there, I expected that to have been GG'd :-(

No probs and glad you got it, yeah I have no idea why they never made a hack for it. It's funny how a lot of games have built in codes that button inputs far exceed the ones GGGuy could be patched with here's 3 of the most useful ones in readme files...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3zks5d - A text document which points out what each of the GGGuy patched games in the folder give you

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vrz0tx - A text document of all games Turbografx-16 games which had codes you could input via button commands

https://www.sendspace.com/file/t9i7q0 - Same as before but for the PC Engine side

Post changed:

Offline zeusdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 22, 2020, 02:26 AM »

Outrun - infy time
Shinobi - invincible

Thanks for your time!

Thank you.

No probs and glad you got it, yeah I have no idea why they never made a hack for it. It's funny how a lot of games have built in codes that button inputs far exceed the ones GGGuy could be patched with here's 3 of the most useful ones in readme files...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3zks5d - A text document which points out what each of the GGGuy patched games in the folder give you

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vrz0tx - A text document of all games Turbografx-16 games which had codes you could input via button commands

https://www.sendspace.com/file/t9i7q0 - Same as before but for the PC Engine side

Thanks again bud!

Offline Kyle

• Game Genie Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 22, 2020, 03:21 AM »
Apparently I haven't posted since 2016. Sorry to any PMs I ignored : (

China Warrior (USA)
Infinite Energy (2BC3)
60C2:AD

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 22, 2020, 03:29 AM »
Thanks again bud!

No probs glad that helped too, forgive the misspelling of Turbografx this was back when I hardly knew how to spell it xDD Also the X5 GBA readme file was for the premade games to work on my GBA which could use button inputs for the codes to work that were included in gameplay, the same game and different name were what each alternative game was called as you may refer it as the USA game so I added a guide on what each game was so you could find it easily.

Apparently I haven't posted since 2016. Sorry to any PMs I ignored : (

China Warrior (USA)
Infinite Energy (2BC3)
60C2:AD

The legend returns… welcome back ^^ It's been years since then hasn't it, it's thanks to you we all had some great PCE hacks to enjoy all these years and then some. It's such a shame I haven't played any of the hacks for over 4 years now that my Super Card SD card died back then and worse off I can't find a way to play those games on my X5 GBA device the premade ones added to a directory work but PCE ones needed something called PCEToy32_10 which would decrypt the game so it could work, to make matters worse the new Mini's have yet to be hacked so I can't add those hacks either...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 03:34 AM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed:

Offline Kyle

• Game Genie Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 22, 2020, 03:48 AM »
Thanks! I'm not much better. I still have a CRT and a ton of modded retro consoles but they don't get as much love as they should. Lately if I game it's on the 2DS XL or Switch.

Offline Richardragon87

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 22, 2020, 04:10 AM »
Thanks! I'm not much better. I still have a CRT and a ton of modded retro consoles but they don't get as much love as they should. Lately if I game it's on the 2DS XL or Switch.

Looks awesome seeing PCE roms run on the now obsolete DS XL series, I remember when they used to be available via the Wii U eshop back then also 2020 has been not much better for me either people falling ill, stuff being delayed a worrying vaccine yet to come... on the plus side some great stuff has happened the new PlayStation and XBOX consoles are out we have a new mini based off the Konami variant of the age old PC Engine mini that spawned 3 variants depending on which country they are sent to, it has been Mario's anniversary again and some other great things. Here's hoping 2021 is better ^^
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:39 PM by Richardragon87 »

Post changed: