Author Topic: Mario RPG glitches  (Read 324 times)

Offline teknomedic

• View Profile
Mario RPG glitches
« on: August 06, 2020, 09:48 AM »
Been having random issues with Mario RPG with FXPak Pro and Super NT.  In booster tower I was falling through the upper floor in very first room.  Also running up Booster Hill I noticed "T T T T" on the left side of one of the foreground clouds.  Finally... I've run into an issue in Merrymore town in where I'm getting black squares (will upload pic soon).  The issues seem to happen most when I enter a room, leave then immediately re-enter.

Any thoughts on this?

Offline teknomedic

• View Profile
Re: Mario RPG glitches
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 01:42 PM »
Now a new issue... Mario RPG.  I jumped into a pipe, game crashed... now all four of my save slots are empty, lmao.  Was about 3/4 of the way through the game so that's fun. :(

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
Re: Mario RPG glitches
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 07:36 PM »
Now a new issue... Mario RPG.  I jumped into a pipe, game crashed... now all four of my save slots are empty, lmao.  Was about 3/4 of the way through the game so that's fun. :(

That's about as creepy pasta'd as the time I played Super Mario All Stars and went down the Pot that was on a platform to the far left in Mario USA/Mario Bros 2 which was normally unreachable but can be accessed by using a floating carpet and reaching it then going down it causing a warping distortion effect that took me to the Gameover/Continue screen with Birdo holding an egg... I never forget how scary that was xD
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 02:44 AM by Richardragon87 »
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!