Author Topic: Weird issue with GBA not being in Alphabetical order on X5 mini  (Read 307 times)

Offline zackcat

• View Profile
So the GB and GBC folders correctly sort into proper alphabet but for some reason the GBA games don't. You can see in the picture below. This occurred even before I foldered them by letters, which I was hoping it would fix the issue. When viewing on PC the files are correctly in alphabetical order on the sd card so I am not really sure whats up lol.

I am running on the latest OS.

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
Re: Weird issue with GBA not being in Alphabetical order on X5 mini
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 04:12 AM »
So the GB and GBC folders correctly sort into proper alphabet but for some reason the GBA games don't. You can see in the picture below. This occurred even before I foldered them by letters, which I was hoping it would fix the issue. When viewing on PC the files are correctly in alphabetical order on the sd card so I am not really sure whats up lol.

I am running on the latest OS.

Because windows ignores the toc while the flashcart does not u will have to use a toc reformatting app such as fat sorter
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 06:55 AM by Shadow666 »

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 08:49 PM »
That or it's easier to copy and paste the folders one by one in either normal order or in reverse order depending if the device adds the last file at the top first or the last file at the bottom.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 06:54 AM »
@zackcat there u go