Author Topic: How to set up Super ED X5?  (Read 678 times)

Offline rlstine

• View Profile
How to set up Super ED X5?
« on: September 28, 2020, 07:03 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm still waiting on my X5 to arrive but I have the microSD card here and am working to set it up. So far I have formatted it to FAT-32 and have added the latest "SPED" folder from Krikzz website (SNESOS-v1.02). Is there anything I need to add (including to the "SAVES" folder) in order to get everything working? Do I simply add roms to the MicroSD (outside the SPED folder?). Thanks so much in advance for any tips! I have an ED64, but was not sure whether setup is the same for both.

Offline zaphro72

• View Profile
Re: How to set up Super ED X5?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 07:13 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm still waiting on my X5 to arrive but I have the microSD card here and am working to set it up. So far I have formatted it to FAT-32 and have added the latest "SPED" folder from Krikzz website (SNESOS-v1.02). Is there anything I need to add (including to the "SAVES" folder) in order to get everything working? Do I simply add roms to the MicroSD (outside the SPED folder?). Thanks so much in advance for any tips! I have an ED64, but was not sure whether setup is the same for both.

Should just have to add the roms and go on the X5 I think. If it was the older model that supported DSP you would have had to add in some files for those but I don't think there is anything else with the new X5

Offline rlstine

• View Profile
Re: How to set up Super ED X5?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 10:44 PM »
Great, thank you Zaphro. I will load it up and look forward to playing once the cart arrives!