Author Topic: WWF Wrestlefest  (Read 479 times)

Offline rusty25

• View Profile
WWF Wrestlefest
« on: October 17, 2020, 10:43 PM »
What are the chances there’s a rom out there that works on the fxpakpro of the X7?

Offline BarbieOnWeed

• View Profile
Re: WWF Wrestlefest
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 08:25 PM »
Is there a version for SNES?

Offline Gumball

• Gumball Bunny
  • Heavy Metal Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 05:23 AM »
What are the chances there’s a rom out there that works on the fxpakpro of the X7?

Ok couple of things my dude. WWF Wrestlefest was never released for the Super Nintendo or Super Famicom. It will never run on the FXPak Pro seeing as how that is a Super Nintendo Flash Cart. When you say X7 what are you talking about? The Everdrive GB X7? The Everdrive N64 X7? Or any of the other Everdrives with the X7 in there titles. Either way doesn't matter the answer is still no because it wasn't released for those systems either. WWF Wrestlefast is an arcade game. The only way you're going to play it now is to either buy the arcade machine or emulate on something like MAME. I really don't understand why you're asking about this game on a forum for a Super Nintendo flash cart. No disrespect.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 05:26 AM by Gumball »
All I wanna do is shred.

Offline tyser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 04:12 AM »
this guy also made a thread asking where to get rom packs. not the smartest peanut in the turd, clearly

Offline Gumball

• Gumball Bunny
  • Heavy Metal Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 05:13 AM »
this guy also made a thread asking where to get rom packs. not the smartest peanut in the turd, clearly
I suspect not. I can't think of any logical reason to be asking about that game here of all places.
All I wanna do is shred.