Author Topic: GB/GBC Everdrive!  (Read 218314 times)

Offline xxgtasaxx

• View Profile
Re: GB/GBC Everdrive!
« Reply #390 on: April 15, 2014, 09:27 AM »
This thing is fantastic. It's basically drag and drop. Only 1 game so far hasn't worked and it's a hack. And pokemon games with rtc "work" but the clock obviously doesn't run. It's stuck at what ever you put it on.

Is it really stuck at what you put it at? Doesn't it at least run when you're playing the game? I'll definitely buy this everdrive if the clock at least runs in game due to Pokemon being the only thing I'll most likely play. I also might pick another up for a friend if this is how the "RTC" in the everdrive works.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:06 AM by xxgtasaxx »

Offline Mickkn

• View Profile
GB/GBC Everdrive!
« Reply #391 on: April 15, 2014, 07:10 PM »
I can confirm that the clock doesn't move when playing the game.

Offline mrpopsicleman

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 16, 2014, 07:22 AM »

I'll definitely buy this everdrive if the clock at least runs in game due to Pokemon being the only thing I'll most likely play.

If Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal are the only games you're going to play, wouldn't it just be easier (and cheaper) to buy those games instead of the EDGB?

Offline xxgtasaxx

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 16, 2014, 10:24 AM »
Sorry. I didn't mean to say most likely since I found 6-8 more games in my collection that was locked away in a plastic tub that I would love to put on this unit. This is about putting your whole collection on 1 nice lil' cart and I don't really like to pirate stuff. Plus I hope that hacked/unofficial ROMs can at least work.

Offline suiken_2mieu

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 16, 2014, 01:53 PM »
Sorry. I didn't mean to say most likely since I found 6-8 more games in my collection that was locked away in a plastic tub that I would love to put on this unit. This is about putting your whole collection on 1 nice lil' cart and I don't really like to pirate stuff. Plus I hope that hacked/unofficial ROMs can at least work.
Well, I've been playing the orange islands mod and it works, and I've played a translation of Green and it worked. I would look into the hacked games where every time your start, you can set the clock.
Flash Carts: - Everdrive GB - Super Everdrive - Everdrive 64v2 - R4 DS -  Easy Flash IV -
Good Flash Carts that need to be made:
NeoGeo Pocket