Author Topic: Atari 7800 Everdrive... Any interest in this?  (Read 16544 times)

Offline The_Atomik_Punk!

• View Profile
Re: Atari 7800 Everdrive... Any interest in this?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 04:42 AM »
Whatever. LOL! You just go ahead and put your head back on Krikzz's lap... that outa shut you up.

You reply to my measured response by resorting to personal slander? Don't pollute this forum with your negativity, take that elsewhere. By the way, enjoy the anonymity of the internet- I guarantee you'd never say that to me in person.

Offline goombakid

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 05:36 AM »
Let's agree that he's inundated with various things going on in his country, his family, and the current release of the latest Everdrive.

I'm not gonna delete those comments, however, I'm not stopping KRIKzz or Chilly from cleaning that part up.

Have some sensitivity, peeps. If he doesn't get back to you, then don't get pissy about it. You're not the only one PMing/emailing/etc. him, ATM. Patience is key.

Getting back to it, I stand by a 2600/7800 hybrid cart.

Offline Kerr Avon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 07:01 PM »
Krikzz didn't even bother replying to my PM regarding this topic... I can understand the lack of interest in doing one but wow, at least reply.  ::)

Um... don't, you think that Krikzz may be a little preoccupied at the movement, what with that little thing about the escalating geo-political crisis in Ukraine, and the increasing likelihood of a Russian military invasion of his native land? But you're right, he should have found the time to respond to you (and everyone else's) PMs immediately. END SARCASM

I don't care if Russia is on the brink of nuclear Armageddon. If I have a business and a forum, the customers come first. Otherwise I wont have a forum site much less a business. Same should be applied here. At the very least, post a sticky stating there will be delays in responses to posts and PM's due to political upheavals. ... ok tough guy ;)

Your response is amazing, and not in a good way. And your answer to The_Atomik_Punk!'s (well reasoned) response is also pretty bad. If Krikzz banned you from the forum, I doubt anyone would think it unjust.

Krikzz, take it from me, he's not speaking for even a tiny number of your customers, he's speaking for an *extremely* tiny number, probably only for himself.  The rest of us appreciate the Hell you and your people must be going through, and hope that everything turns out. Everything else, even the brilliant Everdrives, pales into utter significance besides that.

Offline MockyLock

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 08:14 PM »
I would like to waste a few minutes of my own time to kick your ass.
And there is nothing related to Krikkz itself, but only with your behavior here.

Offline drivethis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 11:27 PM »
I would like to waste a few minutes of my own time to kick your ass.
And there is nothing related to Krikkz itself, but only with your behavior here.

Spoken like a true keyboard warrior. LOL!

Offline KalessinDB

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 09:01 AM »
Standard entitled BS you find all over the internet.

Ignore and move along, people.  If I learned anything from my time on 4chan, it's ignore and move along.
Attempting a complete NTSC-U NES set.  Sell me your games!
What I've Got.  253/677 licensed games, 39/95 unlicensed games (drawing # from NA's "semi-official" list

Offline drivethis

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 06:39 PM »
That's right. I am entitled to a little common courtesy when I give the guy my business. If he expects future business from me, he'll have to show some professionalism. Not my fault you guys get all defensive for petty reasons. Try turning off the game systems and going outside for some fresh air, maybe that will clear up the hypersensitivity issues you may have. ;)

Offline Grambo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 11:53 PM »
Regardless of the current situation in Ukraine, I'm glad Krikzz spends his time on engineering and programming rather than responding to every PM in his overflowing inbox. To me, every moment he spends on engineering is a step towards exciting new products and is far more beneficial to the customer than replying to your annoying inquiries regarding some other random flash cartridge.

Krikzz won't ban you. He has more important things to do.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:20 AM by Grambo »

Offline Rey

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2019, 06:20 PM »
Bringing back this thread from the dead, is there simply no demand for this? The few options out there if any are poor.

Offline Greg2600

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2019, 10:49 PM »
Bringing back this thread from the dead, is there simply no demand for this? The few options out there if any are poor.

SainT (Retro HQ) has promised to work on one after he releases his Jaguar card.  Batari (Harmony Cart guy) has also told people that he's working on an updated Concerto cart which would solve so much of the compatibility issues.

Offline Rey

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 04:19 PM »

SainT (Retro HQ) has promised to work on one after he releases his Jaguar card.  Batari (Harmony Cart guy) has also told people that he's working on an updated Concerto cart which would solve so much of the compatibility issues.

Thanks Greg for the reply. Hopefully I don't miss when it's announced.