Author Topic: SD2SNES Problem, controller doesn't work? Stoneagegamer Universal SD2SNES  (Read 4713 times)

Offline mrGREEK360

• View Profile
    • mrGREEK360's Tech & Gaming YouTube Channel
Glad to see the SD2SNES section came after I asked for it. :). Anyway I'm having a problem, I put my roms on the SD card not zipped, I have the Everdrive 64 so I know the drill.  It was purchased from Stone Age gamer.  Everything boots but when I get to the SD2SNES menu I see rom folder but my controller accepts nothing from controller input.

Also the light stays a solid green in the main menu, this is a NA snes with a universal shell, and IV noticed if my cart is all the way in the plastic piece in the cartridge slot used isn't aligning properly and I can't turn the. Power on, I have to raise the cart like 1 mm for the plastic stopper goes into the slot of the cart allowing me to turn on the snes.  I don't see the seconds ticking away in the clock.

Is my SD2SNES busted?  I hope not, waited a long time. :(
Stone Age Gamer Deluxe Flash Carts I Own - Everdrive N8 (Dark Classic) - SD2SNES (Ultra Purple) - Mega Everdrive (Fire Red) - Everdrive 64 (Cobalt Blue) - Everdrive GB (Charcoal Gray)

Other Flash Carts - EZ Flash IV (GBA), Passcard 3 (DS), Gateway (3DS), R4i (DS)

http://www.youtube.com/liquidg

Offline mrGREEK360

• View Profile
    • mrGREEK360's Tech & Gaming YouTube Channel
Think I fixed the booting issue by re downloading version 1.6 to the sd card.  Still tho, did anyone have alignment issues with their snes and the stoneagegamer universal shell?
Stone Age Gamer Deluxe Flash Carts I Own - Everdrive N8 (Dark Classic) - SD2SNES (Ultra Purple) - Mega Everdrive (Fire Red) - Everdrive 64 (Cobalt Blue) - Everdrive GB (Charcoal Gray)

Other Flash Carts - EZ Flash IV (GBA), Passcard 3 (DS), Gateway (3DS), R4i (DS)

http://www.youtube.com/liquidg

Offline adimifus

• View Profile
... did anyone have alignment issues with their snes and the stoneagegamer universal shell?

I have a Stoneagegamer SD2SNES in a universal shell that I've used in an original SNES and Super Famicom along with an SNES2. I've never had any problems powering on any of those systems with the SD2SNES.

I'm not entirely sure what the problem you're having is. All I can get from your post is having it inserted as far as it will go isn't letting it boot, and you need to pull the cart out 1mm or so for it to work?
Everdrive N8, Everdrive N8 Pro, Game Doctor SF7, SD2SNES rev E1, Everdrive 64 v2, Jaguar SD, PSIO
EMS USB 64M, Everdrive GB v1.1, Everdrive GB X7 rev B, Everdrive GBA X5, CycloDS Evolution + M3 GBA Expansion