Author Topic: roms just quit working  (Read 5816 times)

Offline dootan

• View Profile
Re: roms just quit working
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 01:44 AM »
ordered one form the us supply store that was on the list and it was like a dollor two more than the fake I got off ebay. getting my money back from the guy but lost about 60 bucks taking care of the shipping I just hope more people don't get burned and do a little more research then I did but honestly like who in the world thinks of making fakes of something like this .... the worst shit head gamer in the world?

Offline Paulweeze

• Video Game Connoisseur
  • Music and Games are good for the soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 02:01 AM »
but honestly like who in the world thinks of making fakes of something like this .... the worst shit head gamer in the world?
Yep, the worst scam artist in the world, a bunch of poor Chinese Madoff's if you ask me.
Well in all realizm, everything is bootlegged that you can imagine. Fake cars, purses, games, medical suppiles, ect. If they can fake it, they will. When they hit the greedy corps, then its not so disheartening but attacking a poor dev in Ukraine that his country is in war and has to look over his shoulders to make sure everything is safe is just downright sick. It really is sad to see such a hard working man be target to their scams, but it is unavoidable because these devices are too good to pass up an oppurtunity. And unfortunatly, they are doing a good job ripping him off because people are falling for it.
If you see one of these on ebay, aliexpress, alibaba, ect. join me and report them 8)! Lets hit them where it hurts!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:05 AM by Paulweeze »
Everdrives I own: ED64, Mega Everdrive, EDGB, EDGG, N8, Master Everdrive

Other Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline GreatFunky

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 02:05 PM »
Something should be done , for sure,  because  we will see more and more victims of these clones on this board in the future . :(