Author Topic: GameBoy Cheat Codes  (Read 57738 times)

Offline Mickkn

• View Profile
GameBoy Cheat Codes
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 09:44 PM »
I would really love infinite lives in Cool Spot :) thanks

Edit: Sorry, they where already there :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:38 PM by Mickkn »

Offline Mickkn

• View Profile
Re: GameBoy Cheat Codes
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 10:31 PM »
@Krikzz

Would it be possible to get a option to save the cheat, typed in the in-game cheat-editor? Like on the N64
Using a Folder for the Cheats instead of .txt files laying around :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:38 PM by Mickkn »

Offline WFlash

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2017, 01:19 AM »
I have a question:

So for when you are using the built in cheat engine on EDGB, is there a button combination or something that turns the codes on/off like on a real game genie?  Cause some of the games I play with codes need you to turn them on/off so that the game doesn't soft-lock or something (Like Super Mario Land, the infinite time code you have to turn it off so that it can progress at the end of the level)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:25 AM by WFlash »

Offline IceCreamKimi

• View Profile
Game Genie codes for Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins problem
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2017, 02:04 PM »
I've been trying to use an infinite lives code from both Gamehacking and BSfree using the built in Game Genie feature but am having no luck.

The two codes I've tried are 001-43C-E6E and 001-40C-E6E. Both don't seem to work. They work in an emulator though with the same ROM.

However if I try the infinite time code 3ED-8CA-B31 it does work in both an emulator and the EDGB.

I am using the same ROM as the page from Gamehacking.org "Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins (USA, Europe) (Rev B)" so I don't know what is going wrong.

Could someone please help or offer a different code to try. I'd rather not patch the ROM, I prefer using the built in Game Genie of the EDGB.

Offline JC

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2018, 06:05 PM »
Hello everybody.  :)

Could someone do a cheat for having infinite live/energy with this version of the Zelda DX rom :

"Legend of Zelda, The - Link's Awakening DX (France) (Rev A) (SGB Enhanced).gbc"

CRC32 : 4E2B75E7

I know there is already Game Genie cheats for the US version of the ROM, but I would like to have the infinite live/energy in the french version...

I can PM you the ROM if you need it.

I have tried to use the tools in the emulators BGB and VBA, but it seems to be too complicated for me...  :(

Thanks in advance.  :)

Radiorobert

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2018, 12:44 AM »
Please, please, Can I get any Game Genie codes for Dragon's Lair? (Color version)
Thank You!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:48 AM by Radiorobert »