Author Topic: Transferpak mod and Loader-App  (Read 85819 times)

Offline sysopgrace

• View Profile
Re: Transferpak mod and Loader-App
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2018, 06:17 AM »
i don't believe so, but i can't say it for sure

I can say for sure it does not work with my x7

This may be asking a lot of you but would you be able to update the loader for this?

Offline LuigiStar

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2018, 10:38 AM »
i don't believe so, but i can't say it for sure

I can say for sure it does not work with my x7

This may be asking a lot of you but would you be able to update the loader for this?
We tested it thousands of times and it didn't work, because EDGBX use PSRAM instead of FLASH (that's why you can't start last game immediately). He have also tested writing a ROM back to the cartspace before loading a game with libgbpak, but with no results.

Of course, if saturnu or someone who knows about libgbpak had an EDGB X he could probably find out what's the problem by debugging...

Greetings.
Everdrives: ED64, EDGB V1, EDGB X7.

Other flashcarts: EZ Flash IV, EMS USB Smart Card 64.

Offline sysopgrace

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2018, 09:35 PM »
If this is a matter of money or simply getting an x7 into someone's hands that can be arranged. PM me at your leisure - I'm a developer as well and I know the game. I have no pretensions that you MUST do something for me if you get an x7 or whatever. So let me know.

Offline Exorbitant87

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2018, 09:34 AM »
Hi guys,

has anyone of you managed successfully to load pokemons from a Pokemon version (red,blue,yellow/ silver,gold) on the Everdrive GBX7 into Pokemon Stadium 1/2 on the Everdrive 64? I don‘t mean playing the Gameboy games using the built-in emulator. I mean having the Pokemons available for battles in Pokemon Stadium? If yes, could you please tell me how you did it step by step? I would be grateful:-) After reading all comments, it was not clear to me if someone managed to accomplish this, given that it may be required to modify Pokemon Stadium itself. This is because Pokemon Stadium does not know how to handle the GBX7’s menu etc.

Cheers

Exo

Offline stoz

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2018, 01:57 AM »
Hi Exorbitant87. It's not currently working with the EDGB X3/X5/X7, only the original EDGB (which is no longer for sale).