Author Topic: EDN8 OS V12  (Read 26528 times)

Offline Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
Re: EDN8 OS V12
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 09:22 PM »
KRIKzz when is the audio gonna be sorted for the FDS doki doki panic sounds are still not fixed ie the ballons and the picking turnips sound and doors sound awful
He's got other problems to worry about and the Famicom Disk System shouldn't be high priority anyways, because there aren't really any good games for it. Everything that's on the FDS is also already on the NES/Famicom.
In your opinion. Which is wrong  :P
Go look at the library of games for it. Every game that ISN'T exclusive to it, is on  there. Only for the games that have saving ability would I play on there. Most don't even use the 2C33 anyways (except Metroid iirc).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Family_Computer_Disk_System_games
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 09:24 PM by Missingno255 »
Owned Everdrives: Everdrive MD, Mega Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB X5, Turbo Everdrive, Super Everdrive, Everdrive GBA

Misc Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline Draven

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2015, 10:35 PM »
KRIKzz when is the audio gonna be sorted for the FDS doki doki panic sounds are still not fixed ie the ballons and the picking turnips sound and doors sound awful
Demanding for stuff like that isn't going to help get it fixed. He's got other problems to worry about and the Famicom Disk System shouldn't be high priority anyways, because there aren't really any good games for it. Everything that's on the FDS is also already on the NES/Famicom.

There's no Otocky on either Famicom or NES. Personally I think it's a genius game. It's the main reason I want FDS compatibility on the Everdrive. There are several disk games like it that weren't released on cart. Maybe they aren't very popular, but that's not really the point.

Offline D.Lo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2015, 11:52 AM »
Demanding for stuff like that isn't going to help get it fixed. He's got other problems to worry about and the Famicom Disk System shouldn't be high priority anyways, because there aren't really any good games for it
I'm not one to demand anything, but this is a very ignorant comment.

FDS has many amazing games, particularly by Konami and Nintendo, and those that had cart releases usually lost features, most commonly the extra music channels and save features.

Some top games:

Nazo Murasamejo
Zelda 1 and 2 (with superior music and sound to the cart versions)
Metroid (with superior music and sounds)
Vs Excitebike (a full Exite Bike sequel)
Ai Senshi Nicol
Arumana no Kiseki
Doremikko
Falsion
Meikyuu Jiin Dababa
Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa (better music than the cart version)
Wardner No Mori