Author Topic: rom city rampage  (Read 3798 times)

Offline stonie

• the red eye'd mage
    • View Profile
rom city rampage
« on: March 13, 2013, 11:16 PM »
this is quite pleasing to me, teh game retro city rampage that that was released on the vita and ps3 jsut got squeezed into an nes rom. so teh story on it is the guy at v-blank originally was making the game for the nes and had a prototype for it before he was coax into making it on newer hardware, since he finished teh psn version he has since went back and finished the nes one he was working on too. this game is REALLY fun i have it on my vita on me right now. it's jsut too bad that it runs on mmc5 but a man can dream right.
flashcarts- acecard 2i, everdrive md, everdrive n8, cyclo ievolution

Offline SkinnyV

• View Profile
    • dbwbp.com
Re: rom city rampage
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 12:18 AM »
He didn't finished it for the nes, it's actually a prototype rom he had from back when he decided to switch development from NES to newer console. That is why it doesn't have sound and doesn't really have any mission. As far as I know, the rom was extracted from the steam release of Retro City Rampage. I think you could play it in game or something.

Offline stonie

• the red eye'd mage
    • View Profile
Re: rom city rampage
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 12:23 AM »
lol i can't beleive they are releasing it as wii ware though, back in the day nintendo would have had a all out war over this game lmao
flashcarts- acecard 2i, everdrive md, everdrive n8, cyclo ievolution