Author Topic: Buying a Mega Everdrive, two questions.  (Read 23089 times)

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
Re: Buying a Mega Everdrive, two questions.
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2013, 02:43 AM »
cool MD2 reprep :)
ED64 v2.5 - MEGAED X7 - TED v2.4 - SD2SNES rev F - EDN8 fami - EDGB X7 rev B

Offline deksar

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 03:55 PM »
Thank you everyone for all your really useful answers.
As I also plan to buy a SD2SNES, I wanted to ask if it's possible to play games with SD2SNES from all regions with full colours WITHOUT modifying my SNES console?
I guess SD2SNES can handle the PAL/NTSC games on unmodified consoles, but I'm not sure that I wanted to ask.
Thanks.
all games from all regions will run fine on sd2snes as long as you have a scart or av lead, rf leads are garbage.

So SD2SNES gives the possibility to change the UNMODIFIED SNES console between 60Hz and 50Hz before starting a game, or while a game runs, right? Something like it makes the console "Switchless Mod", I guess?
Thanks.

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 05:30 PM »
Thank you everyone for all your really useful answers.
As I also plan to buy a SD2SNES, I wanted to ask if it's possible to play games with SD2SNES from all regions with full colours WITHOUT modifying my SNES console?
I guess SD2SNES can handle the PAL/NTSC games on unmodified consoles, but I'm not sure that I wanted to ask.
Thanks.
all games from all regions will run fine on sd2snes as long as you have a scart or av lead, rf leads are garbage.

So SD2SNES gives the possibility to change the UNMODIFIED SNES console between 60Hz and 50Hz before starting a game, or while a game runs, right? Something like it makes the console "Switchless Mod", I guess?
Thanks.

no, SD2SNES runs all games on virgin consoles but the speed (60/50hz) depends on the virgin console (60hz ntsc 50hz pal) so ntsc games will run on pal console but the speed will be 50hz.

Offline deksar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 12:35 AM »
I see. Thank you very much for your answers. I HATE PAL/50HZ, even though I'm in that region - just too slow.

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2013, 10:05 AM »
I see. Thank you very much for your answers. I HATE PAL/50HZ, even though I'm in that region - just too slow.
thats why i have a switched snes, i just keep it on 60hz all the time, its the only way to enjoy sd2snes to its fullest :)