Author Topic: snes powerpak for sale UK only  (Read 6473 times)

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
snes powerpak for sale UK only
« on: March 31, 2013, 12:22 PM »
no longer available thanks goes to jimmy for the trade with his genesis 32X

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:37 PM by dvd2vcd »
ED64 v2.5 - MEGAED X7 - TED v2.4 - SD2SNES rev F - EDN8 fami - EDGB X7 rev B

Offline reprep

• View Profile
Re: snes powerpak for sale UK only
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 11:04 AM »
by 32x console, do you mean 32x plus sega mega drive, or just 32x? Btw i recommend NTSC-U 32x as they tend to be cheaper and no need to mod for 60 hz assuming your sega mega drive is already modded for 60 hz.
PM me if you want to sell your Everdrive MD.

Offline JimmyMz

• I am a Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 02:44 PM »
Why UK only? I have a 32X I'd trade you, but it's NTSC. I have the adapter cord for MegaDrive 1 and the power cord. Can we make a deal?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:47 PM by Jimmy »
Nothing for sale right now, but more stuff coming soon. Message me on this forum by clicking the envelope icon under my name.

Offline JimmyMz

• I am a Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 05:27 PM »
thanks jimmy....
The cost to send the SNES PowerPak to the USA, by Royal Mail AirMail, is £5.54-£7.50 (padded envelope or box respectively). I'm certain of this amount because I just checked royalmail.com website for the shipping rates. Were you aware the shipping price was that low?

I have built up a trust in you, and I hope you have done the same for me, so do we really need to have signed for delivery with tracking yada, yada, yada...which just drives up costs? I'm sure you're aware that our Counties have a great relationship, so shipping times between us are actually quick. For instance, I have sent packages to the UK region on three different occasions and all have arrived in 6-9 days (that's pretty speedy!). I would even send your package first, if that's a concern, in fact, I insist. I have overseas buyers that left me great feedback here http://gbatemp.net/threads/jimmyemunoz.320899/, saying how fast and professional I truly am.

I see you are on this website almost daily, so I don't believe you'd want to damage your reputation. I'm only stating this because I wouldn't make an offer, such as the one I just offered you, to just anyone (ship first without signing). Did you see I'm selling my EZ-Flash II GBA cards (These flashcards have a RealTimeClock, unlike the EZ Flash IV cards)? Or maybe, I have something else you'd be interested in! I wish we could at least talk, and not directly on the board (out of respect), but you have no PM ability on this website because of your account profile settings...and you haven't listed an e-mail either. I feel we should work out a deal...and I'd really like to own the SNES PowerPak. What do you say?  :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:06 PM by Jimmy »
Nothing for sale right now, but more stuff coming soon. Message me on this forum by clicking the envelope icon under my name.

Offline JimmyMz

• I am a Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 10:05 PM »
wow i didnt realise shippin wud cost that little tbf, can u post pics of ur 32x please :) wud it need a stepdown? iv never used ntsc equipment, my pm system should work had a few members pm me about stuff, iv enabled my email just noticed i didnt check the box  :o
Cool  8) Thank you for reconsidering. I sent you two messages explaining what I need. Please answer back by PM out of respect to the board.  :)

Jimmy

Offline reprep

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 10:06 PM »
it doesn't need a stepdown converter etc., it works totally fine with my sega mega drive 2 charger (third party). of course you would need an extra as both  the console and the 32x need to be connected to the power.

the cable to connect the 32x to sega mega drive is pricey and it has 2 models (one for sega mega drive and one for sega mega drive 2)
PM me if you want to sell your Everdrive MD.

Offline JimmyMz

• I am a Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 10:19 PM »
http://jimmyemunoz.imgur.com/ <-----  Go here and look at 32X album DVD2VCD.  :)

reprep, I have the 32X to MegaDrive adapter cable (it's a nice one too from gametrog) and the standard power-cord. Thank you for offering the information regarding the power-cord being usable without a "converter." I honestly had no idea and told dvd2vcd he probably needed to use one.  :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:23 PM by Jimmy »

Offline JimmyMz

• I am a Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 05:40 AM »
Nice, I knew how fast it would get there. It looks great  8)! I'll PM you now.