Author Topic: Does The Conker's Quest (Twelve Tales) Rom Exist?  (Read 10086 times)

Offline BolinCaker

• View Profile
    • CakerBaby
Does The Conker's Quest (Twelve Tales) Rom Exist?
« on: March 19, 2016, 09:43 AM »
I would lo0o0o0o0ove to play it. Thanks in advance for any info.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 07:20 AM by BolinCaker »

Offline Shaunydepp418

• View Profile
Re: Does The Conker's Quest (Twelve Tales) Rom Exist?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 05:38 PM »
as far as we know its locked away in rare's dusty basement in an unmarked box

Offline lewis22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 08:06 PM »
I have been doing some research on this, I found a petition for rare to release Twelve Tails & a not that old youtube video showing game play of the game.

https://www.change.org/p/rare-ltd-twelve-tales-conker-64-prototype-being-released-to-the-public?recruiter=270465606&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDnvVbdEs7c

Offline Kerr Avon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 02:56 PM »
Sadly, Rare were always very secretive, and never released unfinished or unreleased games, even back when they started out (as Ultimate: Play the Game, on the ZX Spectrum in 1983).

And now they're owned by Microsoft, who are more controlling of Rare than Nintendo ever were (it's Microsoft who forced Rare to scrap so many promising game projects and instead produce 'family friendly' games, especially Kinnect games, instead of the quality games imbued with originality and re-playability that they used to make before Microsoft bought them.

I mean, when Rare re-released Conker's Bad Fur Day on the XBox, as Conker: Live and Reloaded, not only did they get rid of the fantastic multiplayer modes of the N64 version, but they released it in a more censored state. Seriously, how can a game released by Microsoft be more censored than the version released by Nintendo?

Offline Raidenscotch5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 09:10 PM »
There maybe still a chance that Nintendo have a copy of the game locked up too since they would need a copy to test on the n64. Also there been some rumours that there are Roms of the game online but I never seen any.

Offline Raidenscotch5

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 09:22 PM »
http://www.vizzed.com/play/twelve%20tales:%20conker%2064%20rom%20download
I tried to load up this page but it doesn't seem to load, it weird if this is an online rom why is it not playing?