Author Topic: Why Junfan Game EDMD locked Permanently after updating OS V2??  (Read 3246 times)

Offline leoncrise

• View Profile
Krikzz, what the hell are you doing ????

Junfan game is one of your dealer, although you said that it's made in China and can only be sold in china.

But anyway, since you have put Junfan Game in the list of your dealer, I suppose that I can update freely with your OS, Right?

If not, How about you removing Junfan Game from the dealer list Permanently, Like you locked the device permanently?

I would be glad to see that, Because in this case, I can revenge Junfan for all of his lies, he said everything is 100% authentic, including SD2SNES, What a liar!

but anyway, He promised to repair the cartridge to be compatible with the newest OS, So, don't mess with him, because my cartridge is still in his hand, and he is a arrogant and mean person, if you piss him off, he will just throw away my cartridge and refuse to do anythings for me, then I would be the biggest Victim. Just remember in China, the Rule:【Customer is God】 is a joke.

by the way, no Chinese shall reply this post, I hate Chinese even though I am one of them, But I never do anything like them. they are greedy, lying, Cloning, and Zero Self Respect if they can earn money.

and get out of here Subor99, you are not even Chinese, you are malaysian, Stop mocking Chinese, we hate Clones too, but we have no way to buy authentic ones, except waiting one month for delivery to buy from other country. And everything you say does nothing helpful but laughing at us.

Offline KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why Junfan Game EDMD locked Permanently after updating OS V2??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 01:21 PM »
Early batch of junfangames edmd wasn't made properly, so, they can not pass regular security check. However, junfangames  should replace all problematic carts. Since he allowed to sell only locally in China, there should not be problems to send cart back for exchange with quick and cheap delivery inside of China. After replacement cart should work fine and support all updates

Offline leoncrise

• View Profile
Re: Why Junfan Game EDMD locked Permanently after updating OS V2??
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 03:52 PM »
Early batch of junfangames edmd wasn't made properly, so, they can not pass regular security check. However, junfangames  should replace all problematic carts. Since he allowed to sell only locally in China, there should not be problems to send cart back for exchange with quick and cheap delivery inside of China. After replacement cart should work fine and support all updates

thanks, and I am sorry for my rudeness, I thought Junfan games was lying to me, but you proved him right, my cartridge was sent back to me today, I should be able to test it in a few days, the reason that I am so rageful is that Junfan Games repaired my cartridge the day they receive it, but it took 5 days for them to START sending it back, not along I have to wait three days more to get back my cart. so I became suspicious during these 5 days, I thought Junfan Games was trying to tell me forget about the cartridge, we are not going to send it back.

So, the bottom line is, Jun Fan Games is authentic, but the service they are providing, on my dear god, it almost killed me.