Author Topic: Jack-DIY clone?  (Read 9021 times)

Offline CharlieF

• View Profile
Jack-DIY clone?
« on: August 06, 2016, 02:58 AM »
I ordered an EverDrive off Amazon, and got a Jack-DIY clone. Unfortunately I didn't know until I clicked on the new OS I had on card. Now it is bricked. Is there any button combination to completely reset?

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Jack-DIY clone?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 11:16 PM »
Always buy from Krikzz store or authorized dealers: https://krikzz.com/store/content/6-dealers
Get a refund and send back the pirate copy (or destroy it)
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Offline aly1334

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 12:24 AM »
I ordered an EverDrive off Amazon, and got a Jack-DIY clone. Unfortunately I didn't know until I clicked on the new OS I had on card. Now it is bricked. Is there any button combination to completely reset?

I got the same shit from that seller just like u, I saw your comment on Amazon, but it was too late. Did you get a refund already? I just submit the return request. But I'm not worried about it, we will definitely get a refund.

I ordered a new authentic one from official dealer stone age gamer today, they had it back in stock couple days ago, before it was sold out.

Offline Boured

• Technological Whiz
  • Flashcarts: Your entire collection in one cart!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 02:32 AM »

Always buy from the creators website if possible, or any of the dealers the creator has said is legit. I personally am just going to buy from his website since I really want Krikzz to get all the profit for his work.

I would try to get a refund though, and when you get it then buy one from Krikzz's website or one of the many dealers.

EDIT: Saw you ordered one in the post above after posting, so at least it all worked out.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 02:34 AM by Boured »
"Be happy while you are living, because it is almost impossible to do when you are dead"

Offline CharlieF

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 03:38 PM »
Thanks for the refund tip! I didn't know Amazon did that. I just got the refund. Maybe I'll by a second EDGB from Krikzz. I love the one I already got from him and the EDGBA X5 too!

Offline KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 02:02 PM »
I think that would be good if those who bought clones, will submit fraud claims on sellers who sell it. Probably this is the only way to remove all those Jack's crap out of ebay and amazon