Author Topic: Firmware v0.1.7d released  (Read 25591 times)

Offline Aether Knight

• View Profile
Re: Firmware v0.1.7d released
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2017, 09:21 AM »
sd2snes pfffffff......
Seriously what is your problem ::) First, some years ago you spam the blog with 100x the same comment over and over, then you call me an asshole, now you need to vent here again ???

Looking through Bidou67's post history is laughable, seems to be bipolar or something.  Found this from a previous post lol

SD2SNES is the best realy !! I have SD2SNES REV F and work perfetc

He always cry on Krikzz's and ikari's Flashcards...

I remember this guy. Same person to suggest emulation over flash carts. Thanks for the tip there bidou67. We're all aware of emulation so I appreciate you telling us on a FLASH CART forum. :::smh:::

Offline bidou67

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2017, 07:10 PM »
sd2snes pfffffff......
Seriously what is your problem ::) First, some years ago you spam the blog with 100x the same comment over and over, then you call me an asshole, now you need to vent here again ???

Looking through Bidou67's post history is laughable, seems to be bipolar or something.  Found this from a previous post lol

SD2SNES is the best realy !! I have SD2SNES REV F and work perfetc

He always cry on Krikzz's and ikari's Flashcards...

I remember this guy. Same person to suggest emulation over flash carts. Thanks for the tip there bidou67. We're all aware of emulation so I appreciate you telling us on a FLASH CART forum. :::smh:::

I just wanted to say at this day !! that the sd2snes is not worth its price it is too much and no enough updated !

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2017, 07:17 PM »
sd2snes pfffffff......

Why not just report him to goombakid and ban him? he is certainly not contributing to anyone on these forums, and he clearly detests the SD2Snes and Everdrives.
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. f - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer

Offline fille1976

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2017, 08:54 PM »
then you make updates for it,you think ikari has not a personal life?
if your that smart,its open source,so make an update for it so i can play sa-1 and fx games you dumbass.
its not worth they sell an everdrive to guys like you.
its the best snes card there is,most features and compatability.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 08:58 PM by fille1976 »

Offline Sarge

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2017, 11:52 PM »
It should also be noted that instant loading of games is not a small thing.  It's why I bought a Mega Everdrive V2 as well.  I had enough experience with long flashing times with my old GBA FlashAdvance 256M Pro cart back in the day, not to mention worrying about how many write cycles the flash memory could take.

If the Super Everdrive is good to you, great!  But the SD2SNES is a fantastic product.
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Discuss games ten years old or older! Now with a modern gaming section!

http://hardcoreretrogaming.boards.net/

Offline gizaha

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2020, 02:56 AM »
Though I'm starting to suspect that it is one of those occasions where the SNES simply doesn't carry out every DMA transfer it's told to do (for unknown reasons).

Hello Ikari. I'm trying to make killer instinct msu to work at sd2snes.
I suspect dma from msu bug, around sd cache/buffer (msu1.c line 124)

Dma orchid's stage fmv frame:
Each frame, i set 2000-2003 and then dma. It reads from wrong address (a bit of advance address). Of course i wait $2000 for data busy. Nothing else is been reading from msu file. Even pcm music is stopped.

When dma a single image:
I have image data at msu file $34d3. I set read address and dma to vram. Dma stops when it reach address $4000. If i move this data from $34d3 to $4000, dma uploads the full data ok.

I have source codes to provide if needed.

Offline MockyLock

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2020, 08:48 AM »
yeah, Killer Instinct MSU !