Author Topic: help new configuration sd2snes  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Metro City

• View Profile
help new configuration sd2snes
« on: October 15, 2016, 03:08 PM »
Hello everyone, I recently bought on the site this everdrive, I wanted to ask: what is option "hooks" ? some games have occasionally glitches, like games of "Jaleco" and i need help on msu1 games, I downloaded the package with .ips .msu and .pcm audio but when I launch the game It's feel so noisy.
Thanks everyone

Offline hking0036

• View Profile
Re: help new configuration sd2snes
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 04:30 AM »
Hello everyone, I recently bought on the site this everdrive, I wanted to ask: what is option "hooks" ? some games have occasionally glitches, like games of "Jaleco" and i need help on msu1 games, I downloaded the package with .ips .msu and .pcm audio but when I launch the game It's feel so noisy.
Thanks everyone
Hooks are for the in-game reset. If you hit L+R+Start+Select you do a soft reboot, if you do L+R+X+Select you go back to the menu. In order to check those are happening some resources have to be used so it can cause slight issues in some games.

MSU1 has in the past had 2 versions, the audio levels are different for bsnes/higan and the sd2snes so people make seperate packs for each, what it amounts to is that it might sound wrong on one using the other's pack. Rev. H is supposed to fix this but I'm still using my Rev. F and I don't care to spend $200 more for fixed audio when I already have packs, though if it's easy enough I may do it myself.

Offline Metro City

• View Profile
Re: help new configuration sd2snes
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 01:06 PM »
Thanks try different pack, but it's so noise  :-\
I found that if you play for a while, the sound becomes normal, same a battery recharghe of mobile ::), it seems strange all of this...