Author Topic: EDN8 OS V14  (Read 39929 times)

Offline NiMaD83

• View Profile
Re: EDN8 OS V14
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2017, 10:08 AM »
Im on nesos-v15.zip    do we have support for the headers on the Koei games yet?

Offline KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2017, 01:18 AM »
Im on nesos-v15.zip    do we have support for the headers on the Koei games yet?
They have some unusual header?

Offline NiMaD83

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2017, 12:25 PM »
They have some unusual header?

http://imgur.com/a/A4tEX
Screen provided of those games having some kinda garbled issues where i was told those MAPPERS weren't supported yet. Post was back in Nov so maybe it is now

Ill check in the morning
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:31 PM by NiMaD83 »

aloram

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2017, 04:56 PM »
I think you mean the mapper(s), not the headers. Is that correct?

Offline NiMaD83

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2017, 06:31 PM »
I think you mean the mapper(s), not the headers. Is that correct?
ahhhh yea my bad MAPPERS

*edit* 

checked and yea there still not supported mappers.

sad
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:31 PM by NiMaD83 »

Offline brianvgplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2018, 10:31 PM »
Any news on OS17? OS16 didn't fix the white/black flickering artifact issue with AVS on OSs after 1.2 beta 5. AVS devs are under the impression that it's something on the Everdrive's side.

Offline KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2018, 04:06 PM »
Any news on OS17? OS16 didn't fix the white/black flickering artifact issue with AVS on OSs after 1.2 beta 5. AVS devs are under the impression that it's something on the Everdrive's side.
I guess it can be fixed on both AVS or everdrive side, but i think that in such situations device which released later should be adapted for all what were released before and not visa versa. Anyway at the moment i working over huge update for N8 and i bought AVS for testing also. I will fix problem if possible.

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2018, 10:09 PM »
I guess it can be fixed on both AVS or everdrive side, but i think that in such situations device which released later should be adapted for all what were released before and not visa versa. Anyway at the moment i working over huge update for N8 and i bought AVS for testing also. I will fix problem if possible.
oooOOO  :o
ED64 v2.5 - MEGAED X7 - TED v2.4 - SD2SNES rev F - EDN8 fami - EDGB X7 rev B

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2018, 02:45 AM »

As an AVS and everdrive loyal user,  thank you from the bottom of my heart Krikzz.  This is the world class level of customer support that have made you so famous.

Thanks a million times. I am a happy customer.
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. f - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer

Offline brianvgplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2018, 03:27 AM »

Thank you for an a awesome product.

If it helps, I noticed that on earlier versions of AVS, some FDS games had minor flickering, but not the standard FC and NES games and on later versions it's vice versa. Some games I recently had flickering on are Castlevania/Akumajo Dracula FC (mostly noticable at the entering the castle gates intro), games using the SMB1 engine (white specs on green objects, less noticable after last AVS update), Mega Man (between boss intro), TMNT Arcade JPN, both Flintstones games, and Nightshade. I also noticed a few OSes ago on both AV Famicom and AVS that headered FDS games would often automatically delete their headers and sometimes get corrupted.

I'm using the FC style N8 that I ordered from here with the awesome red shell.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:30 AM by brianvgplayer »

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2018, 06:14 AM »

Also,  in case it helps, I discovered that the random white artifacts appear in all games starting the AVS fw 1.2b6 and up.
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. f - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer

Offline Xtrasmiley

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2018, 09:45 AM »
I guess it can be fixed on both AVS or everdrive side, but i think that in such situations device which released later should be adapted for all what were released before and not visa versa.

KRIKzz, I agree 100% and although I don't own the AVS, THANK YOU so much for doing this. Your level of support is why I keep buying from you and only you.

Offline jaquio

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2018, 09:01 AM »
Anyway at the moment i working over huge update for N8...
Please, fix Micro Machines glitches and make Fighting Hero 3 playable (it doesn't work after char selection)  8)

Offline Spoonman

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2018, 02:25 PM »
Please add the mapper support for Action 52.

It's a bad collection of 52 different games, but it would still be one step closer to a perfect 100% NES flash cart.

Offline Great Hierophant

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2018, 09:56 PM »
Please add the mapper support for Action 52.

It's a bad collection of 52 different games, but it would still be one step closer to a perfect 100% NES flash cart.

Not possible, the N8 only supports up to 512KB of PRG-ROM and Action 52 uses 1,536KB of PRG-ROM.
Check Out My Vintage Video Game & Computing Blog : http://nerdlypleasures.blogspot.com/