Author Topic: Feature Request - history launch menu  (Read 2838 times)

Offline FartPuff

• View Profile
Feature Request - history launch menu
« on: November 22, 2016, 03:07 PM »
Hey there!

I've been playing with my N8 for a week now and I love it.

One thing I would want to ask for though, and that's a way to see my game history as a launch menu.  It doesn't have to be an exhaustive list, maybe just the latest few games.

These toys are awesome, for far too long the enthusiast niche market has been a void, stay awesome Krikzz!

-FartPuff
retroUSB AVS / EverDrive N8 / Analogue Super NT / SAG SD2SNES Pro ( Mk. III Rev. B ) / Game/System collection

Offline thecavalry

• View Profile
Re: Feature Request - history launch menu
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 10:01 PM »
There is only so much space on the FPGA for menus and features. In the OS v14 revision he removed the "Mapper Info" menu due to lack of space.

I would rather keep the functional features and continue adding new mappers than remove anything we currently have or prevent future development of new mappers and features for a menu that would only be "neat to look at" once in a while.

Offline Troyus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 08:13 AM »
I would love this, but I don't want to lose anything for it.
Flash carts: game gear ED, megadrive ED, SNES ED, nintendo64 ED, N8 ED, GB ED, GBA ED, PSIO

aloram

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 05:11 AM »
There is only so much space on the FPGA for menus and features. In the OS v14 revision he removed the "Mapper Info" menu due to lack of space.

I would rather keep the functional features and continue adding new mappers than remove anything we currently have or prevent future development of new mappers and features for a menu that would only be "neat to look at" once in a while.
I agree that game compatibility should be prioritized over menu features.