Poll

Would you like to see this thread pinned if Krikzz agreed to do so?

Yes.
9 (90%)
No.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [Closed] Rom Hack Compatibility Thread (Updated on 12/6/17)  (Read 25939 times)

Offline The Renegadist

• View Profile
Re: [Closed] Rom Hack Compatibility Thread (Updated on 5/31/17)
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2017, 01:34 AM »
Well, I will be moving some things around when I get home. It won't fix the problem permanently but it will allow me a little more room for now.

Also, no one has given me a good reason as to why it's a bad thing to raise the character limit.

Offline The Renegadist

• View Profile
Re: Rom Hack Compatibility Thread (Updated on 10/23/17)
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2017, 05:10 AM »
Alright, as a last resort I split the main post into three parts. Once I hit the character limit this time then that's it until Krikzz raises it, also noticed that Krikzz or some admin locked my poll. I had no idea this forum was so controlling, makes me not even want to be a part of it honestly.

Not asking for a whole lot here, doesn't have to be raised to a ridiculous amount. Just enough to finish the list and still have enough room to add a dozen or so ROM hacks once they are released though with the way things are going I doubt that will happen.

Anyhow, going to update the Goldeneye 64 and Perfect Dark categories as a few new ROM hacks have come out since I stopped working on this. After that I'll see how far I can get in the Super Mario 64 list before I hit the limit again.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 05:38 AM by The Renegadist »

Offline The Renegadist

• View Profile
Re: [Closed] Rom Hack Compatibility Thread (Updated on 10/25/17)
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2017, 10:11 PM »
Well, there it is. Splitting the original thread up into parts definitely helped out a little but I've hit the character limit once again. I will try one more time to contact Krikzz and ask for him to raise the limit but I doubt he will, thanks everyone for your support on this project and here's to hoping Krikzz will be willing to work with me on this.

Unless the limit is raised this will be the last time I work on the list.

Edit: Krikzz got back to me and gave me a resounding no, what a damn shame.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:36 AM by The Renegadist »