Author Topic: NEON64 Emulator supports 2 players?  (Read 359 times)

Offline XImportTunerX

• View Profile
NEON64 Emulator supports 2 players?
« on: October 18, 2020, 06:14 PM »
Hi all. First post here after just getting my X7. I know everyone says just get another console or pc that does nes emulation but I was just looking to have an original console that I can sit in front of like the old days.

My roms work fine but i have issues when i try 2 player game. The second controller doesn't work/respond at all. I have 3 Hyperkin Admiral wireless controllers and a wired original. I have tried all configurations and ports with wired vs wireless.

I have tried searching the forum and all over google.

I see that it should work via the NEON64 log but it isn't for me. https://hcs64.com/neon64log.html

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Offline CrashOveride

• View Profile
Re: NEON64 Emulator supports 2 players?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 05:48 AM »
Hi all. First post here after just getting my X7. I know everyone says just get another console or pc that does nes emulation but I was just looking to have an original console that I can sit in front of like the old days.

My roms work fine but i have issues when i try 2 player game. The second controller doesn't work/respond at all. I have 3 Hyperkin Admiral wireless controllers and a wired original. I have tried all configurations and ports with wired vs wireless.

I have tried searching the forum and all over google.

I see that it should work via the NEON64 log but it isn't for me. https://hcs64.com/neon64log.html

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The log is quite old.

NEON64 has just been rewritten from scratch by the original author, I am not sure if he has implemented 2 player support yet, I will ask him

Offline XImportTunerX

• View Profile
Re: NEON64 Emulator supports 2 players?
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 07:11 AM »
I got in contact with the author of the newest version and turns out it does not support 2 players at this time because there are some glitches and other issues in several games. It a known issue being worked on.