Author Topic: How do I load a saved game?  (Read 2674 times)

Offline bigladiesman

• View Profile
How do I load a saved game?
« on: March 10, 2017, 11:11 AM »
So I've learned by browsing these forums that games that already had a save feature will create save files on Everdrive GG. And indeed there they are, in a nice SAVE folder and in .srm format. But then, I don't know what to do with them!  ???

So far, the two available options are "Copy file to SRAM" and "Copy SRAM to file". Which of them do I use? And once used, what are the steps to actually load the game and start from the last saved point?
Mega Everdrive X5, Super Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB, Everdrive Game Gear.

Offline Kasey00

• View Profile
Re: How do I load a saved game?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 10:41 PM »
So I've learned by browsing these forums that homedepot survey games that already had a save feature will create save files on Everdrive GG. And indeed there they are, in a nice SAVE folder and in .srm format. But then, I don't know what to do with them!  ???

So far, the two available options are "Copy bluestacks  file to SRAM" and "Copy SRAM to file". Which of them do I use? And once used, what are the steps to actually load the game and start from the last saved point?

"Copy file to SRAM" is the actual option to be selected.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 09:21 AM by Kasey00 »