Author Topic: Can someone help me get the Super DSTwo to work on my DSi-XL?  (Read 3041 times)

Offline Estil

• View Profile
Hi, I got a Super DSTwo hoping to use it like an Everdrive for the DSi-XL (I'm not interested in using it on a 3DS because 3DS games would take up too much space on the SD card and won't Nintendo brick your 3DS if they catch you with pirated software on it, like they did for the Pokemon games?).  Anyway, i've tried making this work just like various websites say so but all I get is quite literally a blue screen of death (it reads NO FIND SYSTEM FILES). :(  What am I doing wrong?

Offline LuigiStar

• View Profile
Re: Can someone help me get the Super DSTwo to work on my DSi-XL?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 03:54 PM »
Hi, I got a Super DSTwo hoping to use it like an Everdrive for the DSi-XL (I'm not interested in using it on a 3DS because 3DS games would take up too much space on the SD card and won't Nintendo brick your 3DS if they catch you with pirated software on it, like they did for the Pokemon games?).  Anyway, i've tried making this work just like various websites say so but all I get is quite literally a blue screen of death (it reads NO FIND SYSTEM FILES). :(  What am I doing wrong?
Nintendo didn´t break any console, it´s just impossible. When Pokemon Sun/Moon, they banned those people who played online before the game was released (like me, but I unbanned my console, so yeah...)

Bricking your console was a firmware of the Gateway Team, which if you uses it, it could lead to break your console.

About the main question, I don´t know too much about DSTWO.

Good luck, though.
Everdrives: ED64, EDGB V1, EDGB X7.

Other flashcarts: EZ Flash IV, EMS USB Smart Card 64.

Offline Hanafuda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 01:21 AM »
Is it a Supercard DSTwo, or a DSTwo Plus?

You obtained the current, correct firmware from the Supercard site and copied it to your microsd, yes?

DSTwo: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/download.htm

DSTwo Plus: http://eng.supercard.sc/download.html

Offline Estil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 08:52 AM »
Supercard DSTwo plus...it's supposed to be the best (3)DS card but I can't get it to work right.  I downloaded the above links and put them in the micro sd card's root directly like I (think) I'm supposed to but I still get that "blue screen of death" :(