Author Topic: ANALOGUE NT MINI AND EVERDRIVE N8 FAMICOM PROBLEM  (Read 3316 times)

Offline NESRETRO

• View Profile
ANALOGUE NT MINI AND EVERDRIVE N8 FAMICOM PROBLEM
« on: October 16, 2017, 05:30 PM »
I got weird problem with my Analogue NT Mini with latest working Jail Break Firmware v1.7

When I use Everdrive N8 Famicom with latest software v16.

When I turn my tv or  monitor off my game corrupted. This happens with the different HDMI cables. Everytime my game corrupted.

Is there somebody else have this same problem?

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
Re: ANALOGUE NT MINI AND EVERDRIVE N8 FAMICOM PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 10:18 AM »
I dont get the question. If you have the jailbreak then why are you using the everdrive at all?
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. f - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer

Offline pcfreak324

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 02:10 PM »
Maybe he is using it for FDS games (they can only be run in combination with an Famicom Disk System/FDSStick or an EverDrive).

It would be helpful if the threadstarter could post a picture of his exact problem.

Offline leonquest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 02:38 PM »
Maybe he is using it for FDS games (they can only be run in combination with an Famicom Disk System/FDSStick or an EverDrive).

It would be helpful if the threadstarter could post a picture of his exact problem.

not true
Everdrive64 V3 - SD2Snes rev. f - Everdrive N8 fami - MegaEd X3 - PS IO - MODE - MISTer

Offline nuu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 04:56 PM »
Besides the FDS would be a poor reason to use the Everdrive considering its poor support for it. He probably has a good reason and wants help.

Offline NESRETRO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 06:08 PM »
Why I use Everdrive, because savestates missing in NT Mini Jailbreak and also I can play Famicom disk system roms with my Everdrive.
The problem is when I leave my game play pause, and shutdown my TV and when I restart my tv back on, some reason my Everdrive stop working. So I have to restart my Everdrive game again.This happen only when I use HDMI cable with my NT mini. So is there somebody else have this problem also ?