Author Topic: Just wondering If there is any news for the next gba everdrive?  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Theta55

• View Profile
I am thinking that even calling the gba everdrive a x5 version would hint in a x7 in the future just like the gb ever drive has.
I already own a m3 lite sd so i can hold on a bit longer, also would be nice to have every game in one cart then a few like i have to do with my m3 lite cause of the space limitations.it can't play bigger games but most of those are multi games anyways. Savestats would be nice, thats the main reason i want to wait and gameshark codes.

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
Re: Just wondering If there is any news for the next gba everdrive?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 12:12 AM »
I am thinking that even calling the gba everdrive a x5 version would hint in a x7 in the future just like the gb ever drive has.
I already own a m3 lite sd so i can hold on a bit longer, also would be nice to have every game in one cart then a few like i have to do with my m3 lite cause of the space limitations.it can't play bigger games but most of those are multi games anyways. Savestats would be nice, thats the main reason i want to wait and gameshark codes.

why do people not read the already posted threads?

Offline migles

• View Profile
Re: Just wondering If there is any news for the next gba everdrive?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:20 PM »
why do people not read the already posted threads?
the info is scattered around... i dont have idea what thread you are reefering too
all i know is old info, krikz mentioned he wanted to make a x7 but still has no idea what he will put in that card or what he is going to do for that version

hey m3 perfect lite brother
our m3 can do save states, you can use the m3 manager to apply that patch (it's a software thing), however it breaks some games :C
but i understand your pain, 2GB is too low for the m3 :C i wish the team didn't disapeared or someone could make a new firmware with sdhc patch for it, since it was half implemented in the DS side in the lastest firmware