Author Topic: Black Friday 2017 Orders  (Read 42474 times)

Offline everdrivefan

• View Profile
Re: Black Friday 2017 Orders
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2017, 09:01 PM »
I'm aware, and that's why I'm posting.

If I do decide to order any of krikzz's other products in the future, I will undoubtably avoid retrogate because of this sort of thing, and am hoping to make the issues with them known to hopefully save others from dealing with the same sort of issues in the future.

Either order from the source (krikzz's own site) or go SAG if that's an option.

Hang in there buddy, I ordered from Retrogate on the 23rd of November over here and my order just shipped a couple of days ago.   ::) ::) ::) ;D 8)

Offline Sarge

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2017, 09:29 PM »
The variance on the receive times makes me feel a bit better.  Mine shipped back on December 5.  Chalk it up to the busy holiday season.
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Discuss games ten years old or older! Now with a modern gaming section!

http://hardcoreretrogaming.boards.net/

Offline Marteicos

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2017, 09:32 PM »
My Everdrive from retrogate shipped 19/12 but the tracking code provided don't work, it shows as non existent or not on their system. It's coming from Ukraine postal service.

Offline Shadowman621

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2017, 05:07 AM »
Mine says it's been processed through a facility. Does that mean it's been shipped? It says this was on the 15th of December

Offline Shadowman621

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2017, 12:30 AM »
The Ukrainian post site says "Departure from outward office of exchange" and some quick browsing through this topic shows that means it's left Ukraine. Can anyone confirm this?

Offline jdub47

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2017, 03:22 AM »
I ordered a little after Black Friday (12/11) and my package said it was shipped 12/23. I'm trying to track it, but I'm not sure how to use the Ukraine site, I tried using the reference number included in my email, but that does nothing, and the red thing telling me why it didn't work is in their language, so I don't know what's wrong or what do use. I'm not in a hurry, I just wanted to track my package.

Offline Quantum

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2017, 06:55 AM »
English: http://ukrposhta.ua/en/

Also make sure to have your ad blockers and script blockers turned off for the ukr website to work.

Offline blackbison

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2017, 11:45 AM »
I'm on the same boat, my order was shipped the 8th and the tracking says it left Ukraine the 15th of december and then.....nothing.

I'm on Barcelona (Spain) , Ukraine is not that far to being 15 days on transit without any tracking :/   Maybe it got lost/stolen??

I'm kinda tired of waiting for it without any info...

Offline EverDriver

• Administrator
  • support
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2017, 05:42 PM »
Delivery time depends mainly on specifics of each particular country (not on its distance to Ukraine).
For example Germany is many times closer to Ukraine than the US but delivery to Germany typically is a bit longer.
On other hand the distance to either the US or Canada is the same but delivery to Canada is a bit longer than to the US.

Yes I confirm it.
The status "Departure from outward office of exchange" on Ukrainian post website means this:
the package has left Ukraine and that's why Ukrainian post doesn't have any info about it anymore and the status doesn't change for some time after that.

Offline Sarge

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2018, 11:47 PM »
Just wanted to say I got my order in last week (I think Friday), so patience is the order of the day!  This is a busy time of year for the postal service.
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Discuss games ten years old or older! Now with a modern gaming section!

http://hardcoreretrogaming.boards.net/

Offline Shadowman621

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2018, 05:00 AM »
I haven't heard anything about my order since the 15th of December. It does concern me a little but I'm not upset or anything. I'm more impatient than anything for this amazing product. I want to extend my thanks for Krikzz and what he does.

Offline EverDriver

• Administrator
  • support
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2018, 05:51 AM »
Shadowman621 if you would like to clarify the status of your order please contact us in the store or write here the id of your order.

Offline Shadowman621

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2018, 06:59 AM »
Is the tracking ID the order? That's RD400645231UA. My dad actually is getting it as a gift for me so I'll ask him if you need a different ID

Offline Watusi

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2018, 11:41 AM »
Hi

Could you please check my order - QFSXRGIYK

I live in the uk but the tracking on the Ukraine post site shows the package has just arrived in the USA. USPS tracking indicates it’s in New York.

Ta

Offline EverDriver

• Administrator
  • support
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2018, 05:41 PM »
RD400645231UA
We have many other customers experiencing the same problem with USPS.
That's just a temporal delay in their work.
There will be a further progress in the tracking system soon.
Please try to track it later.

QFSXRGIYK
Not often but sometimes it happens that packages sent to the UK go through the US.
That should be some kind of a logistic optimization.
After your package leaves the US you will be able to track it on RoyalMail website.