Author Topic: Is it possible to add cheats in the firmware for the x5?  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Theta55

• View Profile
I am really holding back on getting one of these only cause I like putting cheats in my games. For me it's sometimes more enjoyable.
I already have a enchant flash cart for gba that will do for the time being.
I am thinking there may be a x7 in the future, why else would they call it a x5 since the other carts for other systems have a x3, a x5, and a x7. x7 usally has savestats which work ok most of the time but not reliable, but still a grate option. Hopefully by then he will implement cheats.
He should just put a cheat option in all his other carts also that doesn't have it for people like me..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 02:32 PM by Deltax5 »

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
Re: Is it possible to add cheats in the firmware for the x5?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 02:33 PM »
I am really holding back on getting one of these only cause I like putting cheats in my games. For me it's sometimes more enjoyable.
I already have a enchant flash cart for gba that will do for the time being.
I am thinking there may be a x7 in the future, why else would they call it a x5 since the other carts for other systems have a x3, a x5, and a x7. x7 usally has savestats which work ok most of the time but not reliable, but still a grate option. Hopefully by then he will implement cheats.
He should just put a cheat option in all his other carts also that doesn't have it for people like me..

No

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to add cheats in the firmware for the x5?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 07:00 AM »
Adding cheats to a possible EDGBA X7 would be the obvious choice, so I don't see that functionality coming to the X5.
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL