Author Topic: USB2SNES Application not launching  (Read 124 times)

Offline Zeus1614

• View Profile
USB2SNES Application not launching
« on: September 27, 2020, 10:14 PM »
Hey, im having some issues with getting my sd2snes to be recognize by my computer. There was a post made in january that detailed a similar problem and the solution seemed to be to download usb2snes and install it. I downloaded the latest update but when i try to launch the .exe file, it wont actually do anything. A window just flashes across the screen so quick that i cant even read what it says. My SD2SNES is plugged in, but my PC still wont recognize it. Ive installed applications before its not like this is a hard task, but this window wont stay open long enough for me to even see what it says.

Any help would be appreciated bit time!

Cheers

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
Re: USB2SNES Application not launching
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 02:02 AM »
When the window flashes so fast that you can't read it try pressing print screen at the right moment of time then you can post the message here on what the error says that made the window close down too fast to read.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline nuu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 02:56 PM »
Sounds like a command line application. It needs to be launched manually from the command line so you can read the message without the command line window closing.

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 08:11 PM »
I was once given this advice from nuu on how PCETOY32 didn't work on my Windows 10 device I presume it's likely the same issue, it stated that...

"Enter "cmd" in the search or run field to start the command-line terminal. You can also hold shift while right-clicking a folder and choose "Open command window here" so you don't have to browse to the folder in the command-line.
Any program that just quickly opens a command-line window and immediately closes it, is a command-line application and is not supposed to be double-clicked. These are applications are very common so it's high time to learn how to use it."

My issue was where it would load up a window and it would close before I could even read it, this rectified it for me and should for you too.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!