Author Topic: What's krikkz currently working in\next everdrive product?  (Read 8503 times)

Offline migles

• View Profile
title, curious about next plans for the everdrive stuff, last thing that was worked in was the master everdrive.

Offline lord_raymon

• View Profile

Offline James-F

• View Profile
Re: What's krikkz currently working in\next everdrive product?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 06:35 AM »
Next is obviously a replacement laser module for the PS1 that can read SD cards.  ;D
Mega Everdrive x5, Everdrive 64 v3, Everdrive N8, N8 Pro, SD2SNES, Joyzz.

Offline fableton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 07:01 AM »
Next is obviously a replacement laser module for the PS1 that can read SD cards.  ;D

http://ps-io.com/ :O

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 06:48 AM »
Krikzz is building the Everdrive DS  ;D
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Offline Brachabre

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 08:47 AM »
I hope so. We need an Everdrive DS.

Don't care to buy all those Chinese flash carts.

Offline Turk182

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 09:17 AM »
Before DS it would be good some everdrives for :

Lynx
NeoGeo Pocket
Wonderswan
Nomad

:)

Offline Greg2600

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 08:53 PM »
He's currently working on the wireless controller. 

Offline Theta55

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 02:45 PM »
If he makes the controller and it's good. I just hope he puts turbo and slow. THere is a official controller that has these already.
I hope he makes his other everdrives that don't have cheats with it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:13 AM by Deltax5 »

Offline dvd2vcd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 10:10 PM »
He's currently working on the wireless controller.
yay........  ::)
ED64 v2.5 - MEGAED X7 - TED v2.4 - SD2SNES rev F - EDN8 fami - EDGB X7 rev B

Offline jord4n313

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 04:21 PM »
Lynx

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/250637-lynx-multi-card-preorders/

NeoGeo Pocket

http://www.retrohq.co.uk/neogeo-pocket-pre-order

Wonderswan

http://www.flashmasta.com/product/ws-flash-masta-usb-cartridge-for-wonderswan/

Nomad

Just use a Mega Everdrive.

Problem with this is the Lynx and Neo Geo Pocket cart producer has a huge waiting list. Krikzz seems to have a much better grasp on how to mass produce these things in high quallity. The wonderswan cart appears to be more readily available, but its extremely barebones. I would like to see everdrives for these systems with a nicer menu system, cheats, save states, on the fly IPS patching, etc and of course the high quallity and availability we have come to expect from krikzz. In addition, if possible, it would be great if an everdrive neo geo pocket color could be made without the extreme delay (wayyyyyyyy longer than any everdrive) required to move roms from sd to flash so they can be played - though this may not be possible, someone with more expertise will have to let us know.

I’d love to see krikzz take a stab at ODEs as well, but if he would prefer to only produce products that don’t require internal modifications - im sure if anyone can figure out a saturn flashcart through tje cartridge port he can - or partner with prof abrasive to launch the satiator like what happened with the sd2snes. The original playstation could be done but it looks like the ps-io may have that taken care of once they make their official launch. I wonder about if some sort of gamecube ODE/flashcart that would interface through one of the expansion connectors would be possible, or even a regular ODE as wasp, wode, wiikey, etc are hard to find these days. A proper jaguar cart has yet to be released and i hear it would be trivial to add jaguar cd support once a jaguar flashcart is up and running. I’d also like to see amore affordable neo geo AES cart - or even more exciting - an ODE for the neo geo CD that can speed up load times would be awesome but not sure it would be possible without removing and replacing the optical drive as a traditional ODE. And last but not least, my pc-fx with its ever aging laser could use some sd or usb based love.

As a side note, I sure wish we could get an update to the turbo everdrive firmware to add features that are present on the mega and N8 such as cheats, save states, the ability to hide the system folder, corrected sorting (my sorting is screwy on my turboed), etc - and even more importantly, if possible, the abiloty to act as an arcade card for arcade cd games (i guess super system 3 card support would be good for others, but i use a duo-r so only care about arcade card support).

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 03:12 AM »
In addition, if possible, it would be great if an everdrive neo geo pocket color could be made without the extreme delay (wayyyyyyyy longer than any everdrive) required to move roms from sd to flash so they can be played - though this may not be possible, someone with more expertise will have to let us know.
If an Everdrive is possible for the GBC then I think is possible for Krikzz to make one for the NGP  :P
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Offline Old_Skool_Gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 08:36 AM »
Honestly,  I'd like to see an Ever-drive that would work with the Atari Systems at least the Atari 2600 and 7800.  I know these are less popular than the older Nintendo and Sega platforms, but part of that is due to the good games for the systems being difficult to obtain, which an Ever-drive would help solve. Also, an Ever-drive for the Sega Game Gear would be pretty great too.

Offline fille1976

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 09:17 AM »
There is harmony encore for the atari 2600.