Author Topic: Pokemon & Boktai RTC problem  (Read 5235 times)

Offline toyodude

• View Profile
Pokemon & Boktai RTC problem
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:23 PM »
i've bin hearing alot about how boktai and pokemon (emerald ,ruby, sapphire ) dont correlate well with the real time clock on the everdrive. I have a burning question what if u put these roms on separate sd cards i know it would be a pain to be walking around with a bunch of them but for instance if you buy a lot of lets say (5) 512mb sd cards and store each rom on a respective sd would you still have problems with the rtc and the roms ?

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
Re: Pokemon & Boktai RTC problem
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 01:22 PM »
i've bin hearing alot about how boktai and pokemon (emerald ,ruby, sapphire ) dont correlate well with the real time clock on the everdrive. I have a burning question what if u put these roms on separate sd cards i know it would be a pain to be walking around with a bunch of them but for instance if you buy a lot of lets say (5) 512mb sd cards and store each rom on a respective sd would you still have problems with the rtc and the roms ?

Yes its not the sd cards being the problem to solve this buy a everdrive for each RTC game

Offline hosser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 02:55 AM »
to solve this buy a everdrive for each RTC game

I hope that's not a serious suggestion...!

Offline Shadow666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 05:44 AM »
to solve this buy a everdrive for each RTC game

I hope that's not a serious suggestion...!

It is a serious suggestion.

Offline Kidpanda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 07:14 AM »
I would think a bigger issue with Boktai would be the lack of a Sun sensor which the game relies on to make the game more playable. Unless you want to hunt Vampires at full strength all the time.

Offline MasterBuller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 01:04 PM »
I would think a bigger issue with Boktai would be the lack of a Sun sensor which the game relies on to make the game more playable. Unless you want to hunt Vampires at full strength all the time.
There are patches that emulate the sun brightness using buttons commands. And Jesus Christ that suggestion was indeed stupid.

Offline Galron

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 12:54 PM »
http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=6546.0

As discussed in that topic, there is a way to sync up all the games to the same time, so they won't mess up the clocks of the others.