Author Topic: Retrogate order never arrived, staff aren't responding  (Read 3552 times)

Offline redruM

• View Profile
Retrogate order never arrived, staff aren't responding
« on: June 17, 2018, 06:01 AM »
It's been over six weeks since I ordered the Mega Everdrive from Retrogate. According to the Ukrposhta tracking website, the package was returned to the sender in Ukraine three days ago without ever entering Canada. I'm not sure how or why this happened as the address I provided when I made the order was valid and correct. No attempt was made to deliver the order to my address and since Canada Post has no record of the package, it seems that it never even entered the country. I have not been contacted by the Retrogate staff to resolve this issue, nor have they responded to my multiple attempts to contact them to resolve it. At this point I'm not sure what my options are, I would like to let the Retrogate staff know that they can re-send the package to an address in Slovakia that I will be staying at for the rest of the summer (hopefully since this is right next to Ukraine it would avoid whatever the original issue was) but since they have not responded to my messages or emails I'm not sure what else I can do. Right now I'm short $160 USD, have not received the product I payed for through no fault of my own, and seemingly have no prospect of recovering either the item or my money. Does anyone have any ideas about what can be done here? I have never had issues when ordering directly from krikzz.com in the past.

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Retrogate order never arrived, staff aren't responding
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 10:24 PM »
Lately Retrogate is known for poor customer service. Have you tried giving them a call?
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Offline redruM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 10:35 PM »
I'm about to leave for the airport, but I'll give them a call once I'm in Europe and post an update.

Offline redruM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 02:34 PM »
So they actually replied to my email yesterday and it seems like it's being taken care of. I just got a bit worried knowing their reputation lately. Still not sure what the original shipping issue was but I'm glad it'll probably be resolved soon.

Offline MaarioS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:08 PM »
I ordered Mega Everdrive from retrogate as well and absolutely no update for over a week and no response either. What's next??

Offline MaarioS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 02:53 PM »
OK I just got notified that Mega Everdrive I ordered recently has just been dispatched, so I expect it to come soon. By the way I just noticed it was dispatched from Ukraine although I thought it would dispatch from Cyprus. Why??

Offline Marteicos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 06:19 PM »
Maybe they don't have more stock available on Cyprus.

I've ordered an Everdrive GB x3 on last black friday and my order came from Ukraine too, in my case it probably was because of a recent pcb revision.

Offline EverDriver

• Administrator
  • support
    • View Profile