Author Topic: SD2SNES Firmware Version 1.80 Officially Released  (Read 12434 times)

Offline OneBagTravel

• Sony KV-20FV300
  • Has the Perrier gone straight to my head?
    • View Profile
    • OneBagTravel.com
Re: SD2SNES Firmware Version 1.80 Officially Released
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2018, 04:55 PM »
I'm going to release 1.8.1 shortly with some smaller feature changes.
I decided it would make more sense to do an official SuperFX release more quickly. ;)
Vielen dank ikari, dein nachstes Bier ist auf mir.
Travel light & smart. SFC using HD Retrovision component cables.

Offline mario64

• View Profile
Re: SD2SNES Firmware Version 1.80 Officially Released
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2018, 07:48 PM »
Btw, I've noticed that sometimes a Super FX game won't boot up initially with the fast option turned on and will show a glitched screen. Resetting once usually makes it start up but when this happens you won't be able to reset back to the menu to save certain Super FX games such as Stunt Race FX. My recommendation is to switch the SNES power off and on until the game runs on the first try which usually only needs to be done once.

I have the same issue with normal speed. This doesn't happen on v10 firmware. (PAL SNES with SuperCIC MOD, official SD2SNES)

It's a bug. I fixed it in the meantime: https://github.com/mrehkopf/sd2snes/commit/872300caa4a4608c29c867c9d97f7df80573f9eb
I'm going to release 1.8.1 shortly with some smaller feature changes.
Cheat menu is still in the works (or rather, suffering from severe coder's block).
I decided it would make more sense to do an official SuperFX release more quickly. ;)
Looking forward to 1.8.1. Thanks ikari, and GL with the coder’s block  :)