Author Topic: 240p upscaler to 480p component,svideo and composite to hdmi  (Read 4390 times)

Offline teamvb

• View Profile
New 240p upscaler to 480p
http://www.retrotink.com/
I am going to get one and see if it is any good and let my snes classic collect dust
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 11:05 AM by teamvb »
EVERDRIVE 64v3,SUPERDRIVE v2, SD2SNES rev F (mod to H),UFO PRO SD,GAME DOCTOR 7 128MB USB,TURBO EVERDRIVE v1,MEGA EVERDRIVE V2,EVERDRIVE MD V1,MASTER EVERDRIVE,FLASHKIT MD,EVERDRIVE N8/FAMICOM,EVERDRIVE GBA X5

Offline Veroniqu

• View Profile
Re: 240p upscaler to 480p component,svideo and composite to hdmi
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 12:40 PM »
That what you have described, it is appropriate to make a lot of good response from people around the world.

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 09:47 PM »
Excellent, thanks for the link.
Please let us know how everything goes.
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Offline RetroRGB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 01:28 AM »
It's excellent.  You can't get anything better for the price:  https://youtu.be/pdIgmQH4AHA

Offline teamvb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 08:27 AM »
I want it because I don't like to mod my console,plus I bought like 5 different upscaler from ebay and I wasted my money,it going to be a long wait,I hope it is worth it
EVERDRIVE 64v3,SUPERDRIVE v2, SD2SNES rev F (mod to H),UFO PRO SD,GAME DOCTOR 7 128MB USB,TURBO EVERDRIVE v1,MEGA EVERDRIVE V2,EVERDRIVE MD V1,MASTER EVERDRIVE,FLASHKIT MD,EVERDRIVE N8/FAMICOM,EVERDRIVE GBA X5

Offline Greg2600

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 07:01 PM »
Doesn't even come in a case.

Offline Hanafuda

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 10:05 PM »
I want it because I don't like to mod my console,plus I bought like 5 different upscaler from ebay and I wasted my money,it going to be a long wait,I hope it is worth it

FYI with NES/Famicom, it doesn't matter how good the upscaler is. The console's original output just sucks. I learned this the hard way with my Framemeister. I use it with my Saturn and N64, and the PSX occasionally when I get it out. I have a Super NT which has pretty much replaced my RGB-modded Super Famicom Jr. I can also use the Framemeister with the Gamecube (on S-video) for the Gameboy Player, and I play my Gamecube games on the Wii (Nintendont). But for my AV Famicom, without modding the console there is only upscaling the original composite output, and it's horrible. I'm hoping Analogue either comes out with a cheaper, plastic-shelled version of the Mini NT, or else the Mini NT core becomes available on the Super NT someday. The RetroUSB AVS is another option. But if I want to  continue to use my original, beautiful Famicom AV on a modern TV, it's gonna need an RGB or Hi-DefNes mod. No way around it.

Offline teamvb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 01:25 AM »
It's excellent.  You can't get anything better for the price:  https://youtu.be/pdIgmQH4AHA
2 months plus waiting but It was worth it,no more white lines like  Cheap  upscaler,now going  to redo All my consoles,I got my from https://castlemaniagames.com/
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 01:51 AM by teamvb »