Author Topic: Mega Everdrive x7 not been delivered  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Hektor

• View Profile
Mega Everdrive x7 not been delivered
« on: October 25, 2018, 06:58 PM »
After the Email contact to the Support of Retrogate turns silent now, ill try to get support over the Forum.
Well i ordered the Mega Everdrive x7 on 09/21/2018
on 10/05/2018 i got an confirmation of shippment after i asked it via email: RA063991409UA is the tracking.
But since 09/29/2018 there is no update on the tracking.
On 10/15/2018 i asked for an investigation about my order. Since then i recived no mails anymore from retrogate.

After 34 Days i wish to know, where is my order, will i recive my order, would i get a refund, should i order the Mega Everdrive x7 elsewhere?

In ur Terms and Conditions u r telling a delivery within EU will take 12-17 Days. My Order is already double this time on the way :(

I would be very pleased if we can speed up the process some how.
Thanks in advance

Offline dreimer

• View Profile
    • Reimi's Blog
Re: Mega Everdrive x7 not been delivered
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 09:09 PM »
Well, the only thing we can do there is to feel sorry for you. This is the forum of the guy called krikzz who made the cards, but you did not buy here, you bought over at retrogate. Thus this is your target to kick butt. I recommend to call em, go then on their nerves at daily base and demand refund if nothing happens.

Offline Marteicos

• View Profile
Re: Mega Everdrive x7 not been delivered
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 10:14 PM »
You will most probably still recieve it. It took several months for me to receive an updtate after the same status your packet are now, but I live much farther (South America).

You can contact Ukraine's postal services through facebook messenger or other ways for inquiries about your object too.

In my case they even gave me the wrong code, but I sorted it out. It took 6 months for my package to arrive.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:33 PM by Marteicos »