Author Topic: Everdrive ,sd2snes with picture menu is it possible  (Read 4305 times)

Offline teamvb

• View Profile
Everdrive ,sd2snes with picture menu is it possible
« on: September 03, 2018, 11:46 PM »
It will cool if picture menu can be done ,instead of just browning text ,it would look so cool,just dreaming i guess ,maybe one day (i'll keep on dreaming zzzzz)😊
EVERDRIVE 64v3,SUPERDRIVE v2, SD2SNES rev F (mod to H),UFO PRO SD,GAME DOCTOR 7 128MB USB,TURBO EVERDRIVE v1,MEGA EVERDRIVE V2,EVERDRIVE MD V1,MASTER EVERDRIVE,FLASHKIT MD,EVERDRIVE N8/FAMICOM,EVERDRIVE GBA X5

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Everdrive ,sd2snes with picture menu is it possible
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 11:19 PM »
I think this is within the realms of possibility, you have to ask Ikari about it  :P
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Offline nastc1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 08:46 PM »
I’d think it’s definitely possible. The photos will have to be in the same color palette as the SNES to look right. Size of the sd card to fit the pictures def wouldn’t be an issue though.

Offline J^P

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 04:24 PM »
Last time someone asked Krizz didn't have any intentions of changing the menus look at all.
I prefer the simple list over fancy picture menus, but I'd kill to have option to change colors around.

Offline protheanbeacon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 09:41 AM »
Last time someone asked Krizz didn't have any intentions of changing the menus look at all.
I prefer the simple list over fancy picture menus, but I'd kill to have option to change colors around.

Its not up to krikzz in this case.

The SD2SNES is ikari01's product/creation.

Krikzz just sells it for ikari and probably has some company mass produce ikari's board design.

Krikkz own SNES flash cart is named the Super Everdrive.

I know these things can be confusing, as when I first learned about these flashcarts, I thought the SD2SNES and Super Everdrive were essentially the same product, but just one was weaker than the other (played less games and had less features) to save on costs and give gamers with less money/financial resources a chance at having fun too, but nope they are different products entirely, but yeah Krikzz version still fulfills the market need/desire for a cheaper SNES flash cart.

Anyway if memory serves correct I believe ikari01's SD2SNES is open source so if this feature is possible either he, redguy or someother brilliant programmer out there can one day make it possible if they so choose to.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:50 AM by protheanbeacon »
krikzz products I own: SD2SNES, Joyzz, Everdrive GB X7, Everdrive GBA X5, Mega Everdrive X7, Everdrive 64 v3, Everdrive N8, Turbo Everdrive v2, Master Everdrive X7.