Author Topic: Micro SD card slot won’t push down?!  (Read 444 times)

Offline Zero1809

• View Profile
Micro SD card slot won’t push down?!
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:37 AM »
I have two problems on my back, for one my backlit premodded GBA (looks awesome with the somewhat matching cartridge and console and feels awesome and all but) has a problem, won’t read cartridges (I can take care of that one myself by either pushing the Cart slot reader in a little bit or replacing it) and for the other one, the micro sd card slot won’t push down!!! When I first got it, it fit the micro sd card in just fine though it was a little hard, now it’s friggin impossible?!? I tried pushing it down with other objects, I did everything I could, but to no avail. What should I do about this issue?! Risk breaking it open?! (UPDATE: Taking it apart wasn’t as risky as I thought, I’m not going to put it back together until I get the problem fixed) I NEED AN ANSWER NOW!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 08:58 AM by Zero1809 »

Offline Zero1809

• View Profile
Re: Micro SD card slot won’t push down?!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 09:03 AM »
This video could help? https://youtu.be/DXM6Q6nLWAo
I want someone to help me out, please. It is a desperate plea and I really want to be playing Castlevania on my GBA. If this doesn’t help, I’ll contact SAG for help, or contact the manufacturer as a last resort. Not gonna send it back (or maybe I have to as last resort), I know it can be fixed. I saw NOWHERE on here and NO ONE has heard of this issue!

Offline EverDriver

• Administrator
  • support
    • View Profile
Re: Micro SD card slot won’t push down?!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 03:01 PM »
Send it to us for repair.
Please contact us using the contact us form of the store.