Author Topic: Questions about who actually makes the Everdrive.  (Read 700 times)

Offline KillerQ

• View Profile
Questions about who actually makes the Everdrive.
« on: November 07, 2019, 07:06 PM »
Hey, All...

I didn't really see a forum specific to this question, so I'll just post it here. I have a question about the origin of the Everdrive. More specifically, it seems that Krikzz makes them but Stoneagegamer gamer sells them. Do they work together? Who was the actual Source? I'm just curious so I know which website to go with the latest and greatest Hardware as well as software updates for these Everdrives ives

Thanks!

Offline zaphro72

• View Profile
Re: Questions about who actually makes the Everdrive.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 08:55 PM »
Krikzz is the designer and manufacturer of the boards and Stone Age Gamer is an approved retailer who puts the boards in their own shells. Krikzz had taken down his store until recently so the only way to get one was from an approved retailer, he has since opened up a new retail website to sell them again.

Offline KillerQ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 09:16 PM »
OK, that makes sense... Thanks! Also, Amazon is convenient for Krikzz Everdrives as well lately!

Offline Kerr Avon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 10:32 PM »
OK, that makes sense... Thanks! Also, Amazon is convenient for Krikzz Everdrives as well lately!

Just be careful to buy genuine Everdrives, and not the (usually Chinese) unofficial ripoffs, that are less compatible and can't be updated.

Offline KillerQ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 10:39 PM »

Just be careful to buy genuine Everdrives, and not the (usually Chinese) unofficial ripoffs, that are less compatible and can't be updated.

Yes, thanks...

Here are the two that I ordered - I followed the Amazon links directly from Krikzz' site

EverDrive 64 X7 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0052URJDE/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_5aiXDbGYAC9JP

And

Mega EverDrive X7 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079WWW221/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_IdiXDb2EAXKM0

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 11:18 PM by KillerQ »