Author Topic: What's the status on the N8 Everdrive firmware update?  (Read 256 times)

Offline Rakutenka

• View Profile
What's the status on the N8 Everdrive firmware update?
« on: March 15, 2019, 07:35 AM »
It seems there was a release candidate uploaded on 8/24/2018 (http://krikzz.com/pub/support/var/rc/N8/), but nothing since then with many release candidates release earlier in the same month. Was there a problem, or should I be using the latest version? I'm still using version 16. 

Online Missingno255

• hi
    • View Profile
Re: What's the status on the N8 Everdrive firmware update?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 03:08 PM »
It seems there was a release candidate uploaded on 8/24/2018 (http://krikzz.com/pub/support/var/rc/N8/), but nothing since then with many release candidates release earlier in the same month. Was there a problem, or should I be using the latest version? I'm still using version 16.
He is still working on it. Most likely still trying to bugfix and finish off the mappers. He has other projects as well.
Owned Everdrives: Everdrive MD, Mega Everdrive, Everdrive N8, Everdrive GB X5, Turbo Everdrive, Super Everdrive, Everdrive GBA

Misc Flashcarts: SD2SNES

Offline borgie83

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 04:39 PM »
I still use the latest official firmware. The RC firmware's each gave me problem after problem whereas the official firmware has been completely stable.

Offline Rakutenka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 03:45 AM »
I still use the latest official firmware. The RC firmware's each gave me problem after problem whereas the official firmware has been completely stable.

That's the reason I don't want to use a RC version.